Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Important info about MMJ in Colorado NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by the_tokerman, Apr 27, 2010.

1. So here's the deal, in aprox. 2 months I'm going to Colorado for college. Now, I know that I could qualify for a MMJ card (severe chronic knee pain). However I need to know if I can even apply for a card, because I'm an international (non resident)?

I had understood that the requirement were that you have your doctors recomendation, a Co state license and a few other papers and the such. However, I downloaded the application forms and they asked for a SSN, which naturally, I don't have. Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks for any and all help!
    Happy Toking!

2. I think you just have to be a resident of the state, however, the actual statute does says an applicant "must provide" a SSN. Either way you'll have to get citizenship in the state to avail yourself of state med mar protections (usually somewhat easy, like attempting to become an instate student). I would call this number and ask them about your situation. Also, post the answer they give because I would like to know. 303-692-2184.