Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Important Drug Test Tomorrow Need Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uhoz, Aug 13, 2008.

1. So, I'm meeting my PO for the first time after I plead guilty to a non-drug related charge tomorrow. I'm worried about the drug test. I toked just a little bit on the night of August 9th. I took about 2-3 hits of pretty bad quality stuff. I've been pretty well hydrated and just chugged alot of cranberry juice. Do you think I'll be fine? Should I get piss from my brother, how would i use it?

I'm a very occasional smoker by the way.

2. I don't think you can use your bros piss. When I was on probation, a dude watches you while you pee. Niacin is probably your best bet. Good luck.

3. Depending on your build you might be ok. Heavier set people (more fat cells) tend to take a lot longer to flush their system where as thinner people with a low body fat levels will clean out much faster. If you are a very occasional smoker and on the thin side, there is a good chance you will be ok. Of course taking drug tests with PO's should never be left up to chance, so I would recomend staying very hydrated and if you have the time/money take a trip to GNC and ask for the Body Flush drink, they keep them behind the counter.

4. My husband detoxed in a matter of a few days. He just drank tons of water and took hot showers. Once he got the job he smoked like a train. He had never been so high.

Ull be fine. Just drink as much water as u can between now and then and take at least 2 really really hot showers. take some vitamins so your urine will have color.