Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Important !!! :D :D :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Feelin Light, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Alright so i want to smoke tonight, prob is i only have a couple gs left and i want to say that for tmrw for new years with friends and such. so i have some REALLY old hash and kief, now im talking like over a year atleast. i smoked some year old weed a while ago and idk i guess i got semi high...will this hash be good?(can't pick up from dealer so thats why i wna kno if i can smoke this stuff).

Its been in a lil container, tbh i dont know what this container is for it looks like a fat pill bottle, but its fat and small...not sure how air tight.

any thoughts would be great :D

:smoke:

2. Bump !

Still don't know if i can smoke this...went and looked at the hash...i have 4-5 lil balls of it.

3. ya man ur good, have fun and get high