Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Importance Of A comfort Zone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TopHat00, Jun 16, 2013.

1. I know this is stressed more with psychedelics, but I find that my comfort zone really effects my highs.  I started blazing 2 years ago on and off with friends.  About a year ago I started smoking regularly until it got really snowy/rainy where I was going to school, since I can't smoke in the dorm it wasn't worth trying to smoke in the rain or snow.  I stopped a month before my job interview just to be safe for any tests and started up again today.

What I noticed is that if I'm not in a familiar place with people I know I start to get really stressed and think about despairing things.  For example today my friend was driving me all over the place trying to find somewhere to go and the whole time I kept pleading him to pull into a parking lot where we could just sit and listen to music.  I just felt uncomfortable in a hard to describe way.  My best highs are when I'm just chilling in front of the TV or listening to music, whether alone or with others, or when I'm walking around a "safe" place.  It doesn't even have to be a low-risk place, for example I can be high as fuck around my parents and be totally cool but be at a party and be majorly depressed.  I just like places I'm really familiar with.

Anyone else like this?

2. maybe its the people u smoke with? i dunno i like to smoke in a comfortable place too where i can just chill on the computer or if im out i like to have music on my ipod to listen to.  :bongin:

3. Kind of. Going to new places high can really be fun. But, if you're in a place or around someone that makes you antsy it def. can be a buzz kill.