Implantable Cell Phone Charger

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by fox mccloud, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Implantable phone charger under the skin that somehow generates power from our blood flow or other..

Sent from my Hydro using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I belive you have smoked your self retarded.

3. #3 GhanjaFog, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    Sounds painful if not.....dangerous.Not to piss on your parade but I think most humans would be against implanting technology directly into their bodies unless medically necessary.

How about we put something in our shoes/boots to charge the phones battery? Say we put something with a gyroscope in there and some sort of moving parts, and whenever you walked around, it generated electricity with the motion of your feet, faster you move, the more power you get. Get running fatty or your phones dead.

Not sure what to call it but that would be interesting, and since it doesn't have to be implanted, you would probably find more people buying it.  :smoke:

4. Yeah but what if you bought a new phone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I prefer to buy an external battery charger rather do something that dangerous. I mean, there are plenty of products in the market and many of them are really powerful enough to keep your phone stay live for a few ways. Why bother try something that risky? I am that kind of person who cannot live without phones so I carry my RAVPower 14,000mAh with me when I am outside. It really helpes a lot.

6. I've always thought about modifications in clothes like this. Something I've always wanted to make are perscription glasses that are also goggles but slightly fish eyed so your peripherals are heightened. Idk its an obvious high idea. =P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Think I'm retarded still?
    Wireless charging of implants..

8. [​IMG] You're becoming more like your father.

• Funny Funny x 1