Impin Aint Easy. Team Imp Back In Action

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Team Imp, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Hello all, Team Imp back in action with upgrades!!!
    Seeds in the mail 20xBubbleicous and 20xKaya Gold + 10 random freebies
    Upgrades from last year 125 watt CFL hood. 200 watt MH 200 watt HPS prolly wont use the MH just stick to CFLs as much as possible on that end. And the knowledge gained from trial and error and help from all the awesome people here.

We have a few seeds going from our last grow, heavy Indica unkown bag seed but it was awesome smoke.

Will be posting some pics of them later and the new Weapons of mass Destruction for this new project.

This will most likely be our ongoing grow thread. Hope to see you all around feel free to chime in anytime.

Team Imp!

2. #2 Team Imp, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Here at Team Imp we love CFL's  :hello: bulbs that have been through a grow or two end up being used around the house.

20140916_125119.jpeg

Heres a little one growen up free seed from our last grow.

20140916_125139.jpeg

And the rest of the lil ones still waking up.

20140916_125210.jpeg

Still waiting on our Kaya Gold and the Bubbleicous beans to show up. Until then we can watch these lil ones grow.

Edit: forgot to add this one just a overhead of the germ/veg area excuse the mess lol

20140916_125303.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shweet.  So I am on my first grow and also chose the kaya gold! so, how do you like it? kaya gold is supposedly easier and for beginners so I am curious.  how much did your plant yield/how big? I have 1 branch hero going now lol.  I'm new xD . GL - looks good - let me know about your kaya gold experience (im fighting off fungus gnats) - the journeys of the first grow         

4. This will be our first time growing it.... if it ever shows up. We wanted two strains so just started reading different traits and those are the two we ended up with.

5. Bonzi looken young one, another day in the long long grind. When the woman gets home I can add a date to how old it is. Shes the official record keeper lol.
    0917141245_01.jpg

6. Ok time to ask for help on a really stupid thing.... been trying to order seeds for like the last week and its just one problem after another with the bank :/  Is there a good prepaid debit that will work international? target seedbank would be Herbies. Weve tried to order 3 times now, called the bank 3 times its turning into a pain in the ass.

7. Did u try a prepaid Walmart card? Pretty much accepted everywhere and quite anonymous..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thats the next step after trolling the net best we could come up with.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 haroo, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    That really sucks man. Here my local grow shop has seeds as well as the hemp shop. All from quality breeders. I have also had trouble getting seeds online recently and decided to just find them locally.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Team Imp, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Took down the x-wings and put in the 125 watt SunLeaves hood. Working great for with just 1 bulb for plants this size.

Group shot with some future garden vegies too.(bigger one is like 2 weeks above ground)

20140918_182449.jpeg

2 mutants

20140918_182551.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. #12 Team Imp, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    So we were at the local mom and pop hardware store thats open only until 1PM and only open a few days a week lol ya my towns tiny. Im of course looking at bulbs and parts seeing what kind of ghetto monsters I can create when my girl comes around the corner with the score of a lifetime. A TIMER!!!! and a nice one too grounded heavy duty only 8 bucks. We have now gone to autopilot on the lighting side.

Also we switched from 24/0 to 16/8 last night so the lights are off during the hottest parts of the days now. Its still in the 110's here with a humidity of like 0 lol. ok thats not true its 12% today.

Edit: Welcome jumper the mutants are kind of entertaining well see how they turn out.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Special Ed and the Toxic Avenger
    20140921_084040.jpg
    We topped this one last night
    2014092195084121.jpg
    Chillen under the 125 watt bulb, Really am loving this hood had it for 3 years and never used it until now lol. Funny that it runs way cooler than the small bulbs.
    20140921_084205.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice, gonna definitely keep an eye on your grow!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey thanks bro, drop in anytime. Updating in about 25 min its lights out atm but looks like they changing gears and putten on a lil more weight day by day.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #17 Team Imp, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    20140922_190454.jpg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. I like that light for the little ones.. Might have to search one out..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. @[member="jumper420"] Yep one is trying the other is still still looken silly as hell.

@[member="hypercardriac"]  Ya Im loven it would prolly veg 12 seedlings planted at the same time for a decent while. Penetration is so much higher than the small spiral bulbs im used to. Light meter shows good nearly a foot away but we try to keep it much closer since its running so cool.

• Like Like x 1