Impeachment Watch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scurfer, May 13, 2017.

1. #41 nitro harley, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Any progress? It makes me want a peach cobbler. The groping makes me think of peach fuzz. Fuck now I want peaches.

2. Just grab one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. There has to be evidence first. Geez, biased much. Also one republican is the same as the rest, just like democrats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That would work on mothers day for sure. Hey honey what are you doing, are you up stairs? stand by....

5. Your wife? That's not very "Presidential".
    [​IMG]

6. What a beautiful first lady. And happy mothers day to the FLOTUS. Oh fuck, I am having another James Brown moment. I can hear the star spangle banner coming on. give me a minute to gather my self.......thanks President Trump.

7. That gif says it all. You can see how she reacts to the obvious put down from the deranged orange pig in from of her. She looks like she's being abused.

I'd say she's delighted to get that wanker off to Washington and away from her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The whole dam country was abused by the last one.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

9. Wow, you amaze me. Trump is spending money on personal travel at eight times the rate of Obama and you have the nerve to post that meme. Trump spends that on a weekend golf trip.

One can't imagine why you ever get called racist. Nope. Can't imagine.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Take off the orange tinted specs pal.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I believe president Trump works everyday. He works on the golf course and he works on the plane, and he pretty much works where ever he goes. Here have some candy. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I can see pretty good with out the glasses.....pal.. lol

13. Sure.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Dunno if you caught it a few weeks ago but Trump was headed back to New York for the first time in months. At the last minute he diverted to a golf resort in New Jersey. I guess she changed the locks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. #55 daedalux, May 14, 2017
    You believe some funny things. Trump spends more time watching FOX news than doing anything productive.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey, Its the same guy. I think you forgot to pull your head out first. LOL

[​IMG]

17. You know, to be honest with you that meme describes the MSM including FOX pretty good these days. I am down to Lou Dobbs on FOXB. That one show covers anything that matters to me. The other programs and channels are off their fucking rockers. At some point the left is going to have to take a good look around and notice what direction the people are running. Some democrats won't jump off the cliff.

I was in Hawaii on election day in a house full of friends and half of them were Obama voters and not a one of them were choking down the democratic message from Hillary. We will see what happens in 2018. good luck

• Like Like x 2
  18. The blind hatred for people in the 1% is hilarious. Why do you feel entitled to other people's money?

• Like Like x 1
  19. #59 daedalux, May 14, 2017
    How do you know I am not one of them? You assume an awful lot without any foundation whatsoever.

Are you going to own this boot someday?

Let me put it another way... I don't need your money. I don't want your money. I very, very much doubt you have enough to make any sort of difference. What I do want is a society that is equitable. One where the poor are not being taken advantage of while being made to feel guilty for every scrap they get. But what I have is a country where a small percentage of the population is stealing billions every day while the people talk about the welfare recipient (usually brown ones) that their neighbors claim bought a steak on food stamps. Its sad.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Who exactly is "stealing" billions every day? Sounds like you're describing government.