Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Immune to edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Samantha Snow, Jan 26, 2016.

1. #1 Samantha Snow, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    I've been a daily smoker (2-3 bowls of kind bud a night) for years. I just recently started getting in to edibles (had pneumonia and have never been sicker, I can't keep up smoking anymore). I never seem to get stoned off edibles! I haven't had many so I suppose it's possible but still... I've had one of those jolly rancher candies, nothing. I had a big lollipop, nothing. Both these candies my friend said got him stoned. Tonight I made my first firecracker and I'm 90% sure I did it right (all natural peanut butter, graham crackers, a bowl pack per cracker, oven preheated 20 mins at 320f, wrapped in tin foil, baked for 22 mins, eaten on empty stomach). It's been over two hours and nothing! Is it hopeless or could I just be someone who requires higher doses??? I'm nervous to try TOO much, I've heard being too high off edibles is miserable

2. i dont think you have an immunity to edibles....Ive come to realize some people jus dont notice the effects edibles might have them, its all about what you want from it. For example i over process my oil for my anxiety n joint pain. So when my gf eats a cookie shes expecting to get a head high but i tell her this everytime, "its gona knock you out". I recommend looking into badkittysmiles thread bc you can do small batches w her method and its awesome. Your suppose to consume what u smoke in one session if your oil was properly prepared. When properly prepared u can assume .3g of flower to be a perfect dose to start of with or break in half if scared to greenout. no more firecrackers tho worst waste of flower is using pb for oil. Only way id agree w firecrackers is if did coconut oil infusion first than mix in pb and make firecracker. Peanut oil is low in fat compared to coconut oil. Good luck and let me know if you end up w the immunity.

3. Sorry meant to say peanut butter's oil is not a good source for binding thc* not peanut oil

4. You aren't getting high because the people you're buying your edibles from are making it from bottom of the barrel trash that you would never smoke. Go ahead and buy some dank weed and make them yourself.

5. I can't get high off edibles and it seems like I'm not alone.

I've tried edibles in the past, but I wasn't sure they were good so I didn't expect to feel anything. Anyways, a month ago I picked up two 150mg bars that my friend got from a dispensary (everyone I knew wanted them, and said how good they were), my 2 friends bought 1 bar each and we all took ours (I took both mine because I'm a daily smoker) but didn't feel anything.

Fast forward a few weeks, picking up off my friend and he throws in a free edible, ate that and nothing.

It sucks. ....

6. #6 Samantha Snow, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
    hhhmmm, so weird right?! I wonder why we don't! And I know it's not that I'm buying from people who are giving me shitty stuff, they are grown adults who have the money to only buy KB and they get stoned and I do not. And the firecrackers I DID make myself with KB...
    I'll have to try the coconut oil infusion as suggested earlier. I have to say the firecracker did make my eyes dry and a little of the munchies but that's really about it! I have such a low tolerance to everything else (alcohol etc...) but must be superhuman when it comes to marijuana [​IMG]

7. As ive said above look into badkittysmiles thread here in gc. She also has an edible immunity and tells u all about how she accomplishes it. Did you use lecithin? Encapsulation is everything if u think you have an immunity try her method itll make a difference.

8. I eat strong edibles. The high is very stony. I eat about 90-100 mg fine Belgium chocolates, each being 45-50mg of THC. I didn't think I was high either, until I drove up a one way street, and had problems parking my car. You get baked very slowly because the liver processes the medicine at a much slower rate than the lungs. The best thing is to have some nice bud with your edibles. I take a nice nap in the afternoon and the edibles are very relaxing. The edibles help with the pain in my bad knee. I get a nice sleep though which is very good.

9. I use 20mg sublingual tabs when i cannot access concentrates and they are the tits...

edibles, not so much

🐜