Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Immune to Edibles: Possible or not?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cannabliss88, Aug 1, 2012.

1. So I've made edibles probably 3 or 4 times in the past and was blown away each time.

My next few attempts like a year later were all failures so I gave up despite using the same methods (improvised firecrackers) which worked in the past:confused:

It can't just be tolerance because I used almost a gram even and felt nothing, always dank btw

Can a person become "immune" to the effects of edibles?

Thinking of making BadKat's canna-oil this Friday but I don't want to waste money on good herb so this is my question:

If I make it right will it be as reliable as smoking to get me high?

Thanks for your help:wave:

2. Yes, if you make it right it will blow you away. But I have also had bad experiences with firecrackers. I would say to google blackout banana nut bread, and from there you will find a link in the first post that says blackout butter. Make both of them.

3. More likely than not you are just doing it wrong, but technically yes, it is possible that a small percentage of people metabolize eaten cannabis too quickly to get high from it.

4. Cool thanks for the responses. When I'm off of my tolerance break I think I'm gonna be trying edibles using different recipes till I find one that works.:wave:

5. Are you very wiry, skinny, high energy? can you eat a bunch of junk food and gain no weight?

if so edibles may possibly work very inefficiently in you