Immortal Technique

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Junesong, Mar 6, 2008.

1. ...Is pretty fucking sick. I hadn't listened to him very much until lately, but damn, its right up my alley. :smoking:

2. I love Immortal Technique.
    Have you ever listened to Atmosphere?

3. duplicate post..... theres already a thread for this biggot...

4. all im going to say is revolutionary vol. 2
    :smoking:

5. Technique's amazing. Rap at its best. I get chills whenever I listen to "Dance with the Devil" and "You Never Know"

6. "You Never Know" is my favorite IT song by far. Listening to it right now. Shit gets me on the verge of tearing up. Reminds me of this one girl. haha. anywaysss..... first time I heard Dance with the Devil, I knew this fucker was something special.

But...um... WHEN THE FUCK IS THE MIDDLE PASSAGE COMING OUT?!?!?!

7. haha i thought he got assasinated or some shit but i just seen hes coming to my city this month:cool:

8. sorry cant stand him. all my friends like him too. they think im crazy. dance with the devil is not the type of song i enjoy listening to. idk.

same with slug-i just cant enjoy this new sophisticated emo rap stuff, rap has alwase had messages like atomsphers has but for some reason its like people can only understand it threw him. ya that makes him good but idk i just cant dig it.

9. ^ LOL dance wit the devil is a dope song..the beat suites the song;;hahha

immortal techinique is dope.. he speaks the truth on the government n shit..