Immortal Technique spits some mad wisdom

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Flyin'High', Aug 5, 2012.

1. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']dance with the devil always gave me chills.
    Had that song playing when i hit a girl crossing the road early in the morning one night back in like 02' or 01'.[/quote]

Song is fucked up. But you gotta give immoral technique props for really making you feel emotions like that.

2. Man dance with devil is good, but its nowhere near his best.
    Check out the 4th branch and industrial revolution.
    His best imo.
    You can download His new album on viperrecords.com for free.
    It'd not his best work but there are some sick tracks.
    He also did an interview on al jazeera and the young Turks recently.
    They are very insightful and less biased than the stupid RT interviews.

3. I have a lot of respect for him, but I dont listen to his music that much anymore.

EDIT!

This is my fav
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWVFOp3ihFI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWVFOp3ihFI[/ame]

4. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']Man dance with devil is good, but its nowhere near his best.
    Check out the 4th branch and industrial revolution.
    His best imo.
    You can download His new album on viperrecords.com for free.
    It'd not his best work but there are some sick tracks.
    He also did an interview on al jazeera and the young Turks recently.
    They are very insightful and less biased than the stupid RT interviews.[/quote]

Oh I agree with you. As a matter of fact I usually skip dance with the devil just cause it's so fucked up. Lol. I prefer almost all of his other songs. I just feel like the fact that he can tell a story so vividly is the mark of a great artist.

5. My friend punched me in the throat and broke my ipod many years ago cause I was playing dance with the devil. He is very sensitive.....

6. Dance with the devil got me into tech but he's got much better shit IMO. Check out: the 4th branch, cause of death, the point of no return, industrial revolution, freedom of speech ... There's many others, the guys a legend, but for fans of his who havnt heard, and fans of dance with the devil alike, listen to you never know. Sick tune

7. [quote name='"MoonBeams"']My friend punched me in the throat and broke my ipod many years ago cause I was playing dance with the devil. He is very sensitive.....[/quote]

Hahahaha damn. I bet he is hard to watch sad movies with.