Immortal Tech appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rotties4Ever, May 23, 2012.

1. #1 Rotties4Ever, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    fucking wise mother fucker :
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJlt9_tPz4&feature=related]Immortal Technique Talks Kony 2012, Trayvon, Illuminati, Aliens, End Of World w/ TRUTHISSCARY.COM - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlBg8GtoHR0]Revolution here to stay! Immortal Technique full OWS interview - YouTube[/ame]

2. Hes okay I guess.

3. His lyricism and delivery is nice, but he believes in some stupid ass shit. He believes and promotes every conspiracy theory created.

4. Hes cool but my friend legit gets political opinions from him lol

5. His old shit is pretty real. I dont really like his new album though.

6. immortal technique is real shit, i haven't listened to him since high school though back when i was just starting to open up to all the different types of underground music.

dude knows what he's talking about.

7. #7 junkheadrev, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    Immortal is a beast.
    I used too learn so much from him.
    And if I doubted him I would look it up and find out it was true.
    I don't agree with a lot of what he says though.
    Hes a good guy in real life too.
    He fucking bought land in Peru so poor people can work and also funded an orphanage in Kabul with his album money .
    You should see his interview with RT or that nuawi guy.

8. Revolutionary vol I & II are definitely two of the best albums ever made.

9. Yes immortal tech is a man who knows his shit.

However, I think he is slowly swaying away from his political activism. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think immortal tech could be a brilliant man for the job, a man to lead people and uncover everything that needs to be dealt with.

10. Best rapper alive.

Get the fuck on the floor and listen up.

11. Hes aight. gone a little too pollitically insane, sure. Still down with him though for sure.

12. agreed. he definitely has one of the better flows out there, but his political views give him a black eye.

13. I heard him for first time today at a party, was sick.

14. [quote name='"Midwest Smoker"']I heard him for first time today at a party, was sick.[/quote]

LOL tech isn't really party music IMO

15. Immortal tech is that Shit to play when you in a deep high having a real good convo. That's my Shit sets the tone for a lot of debates

16. He's very knowledgeable into the topics that are being discussed and not pretentious, probably an interesting person to blaze with while I hear his powerful lyricism.

17. His metaphors are dirty like herpies but harder to catch, he's raw like aids patients that are sexually active.

18. he built an orphange/school in afghanistan with his own monies generated from his own music which is does completely on his own