Immigants and Illegals are dangerous.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slick21, Nov 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. My grandfather fought the nazis too. We were occupied by them, after all, something I think leftists forget when they throw that one at me. There aren't many of us, but there are some on the left who are doing their very best to fight back against this new-grown cancer. I'm a Norwegian social democrat who votes for parties that puts Bernie Sanders to shame, but you and I see this problem with the same eyes. I saw this shit for what it was when it began to rear it's ugly head half a decade or so ago, on both sides of the Atlantic, with the migrant crisis here and the BLM stuff there.

If you don't like ANTIFA and it's self-righteous, corrupted ilk - then imagine how I feel. These are the goons who have annihilated the reputation of my entire political faction on two continents. Too large a segment of the left grew into a racial hate-mob blind to the realities that were against their political convitions. And people are hating right back at them, now. More and more.

Edit: I think if I was on the right, I'd love/hate them. Hate them for all the obvious reasons, and love them because they weaken the left, and give the right so much ammo.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I've been a virulent anit-Communist my whole life. These guys justify those years of hatred.
    I was fortunate enough to have a history teacher that didn't hide the horrors of Communism, and I was growing up at the same time the Soviet Union was still a threat.
    The NSDAP were all but dead, even back then. And now, I am supposed to believe the "Nazis are coming!", as Communists waving hammer & sickle flags bash girls wearing "Make BitCoin Great Again" hats over the head and burn down universities.

Yeah. No.

These people need to be fed thru wood chippers and scattered over the fields as fertilizer.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Could you explain the bold bit? I`m kinda lost here.........

4. It's not really very complicated beyond
    PANTIFA = ANTIFA

The only real threat to western countries is these media backed, Communist filth running around threatening and attacking people openly, not "the Nazis".

The NSDAP is long since dead, no matter how much the executives at the History Channel and CNN want us to believe.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

5. #65 Slick21, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018

"The arrival of Europeans also brought on the Columbian Exchange. During this period European settlers brought many different technologies and lifestyles with them; arguably the most harmful effect of this exchange was the arrival and spread of disease or biological warfare, it was the genocide of entire civilizations.

Numerous diseases were brought to North America, including smallpox, bubonic plague, chickenpox, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, malaria, measles, scarlet fever, sexually transmitted diseases, typhoid, typhus, tuberculosis, pertussis (whooping cough),etc. Each of these brought destruction through sweeping epidemics, involving disability, illness, and extensive deaths. Native Americans, due to the lack of prior contact with Europeans, had not previously been exposed to the diseases that were prevalent on the distant continent. Therefore, they had not built up internal immunities to the diseases or formed any medicines to combat them. Europeans came into the New World bearing various diseases. Those infected with diseases either possessed them in a dormant state or were not quarantined in such a way that distanced them enough from Native Americans not to spread the diseases, allowing them to spread into epidemics."

You are kinda selective here Chicken, or you don`t do irony. :coffee:

6. NSDAP, Which, as I`m sure you will be aware of........ was funded and supported by the US elitists? Henry Ford, Bush family, JP Morgan, Colgate etc.
    I could go on, but am pretty sure you knew this.

:confused_2:

7. Lol....so what? Let them in, let them spread new, most likely, more virulent, and resistant strains around because it happened in the past?
    Well that's brilliant.

8. Like what? What could they possibly bring that you don`t already have?

9. just what are you trying to say ? any person who paid attention in class knows we gave the indians blankets laden with disease,,,

bit i guess you could apply the same logic, as to what happened then. to whats happening now,,
    could you imagine your young american child coming down with POLIO?.....along with respitorial symtems S.A.R.S. which is why the majority of asians wear face-masks when going out in public,,,and the list goes on my brotha,,,,who gives a shit about thier economic reasons for wanting to enter the country,,,

the possibility of a unknown virus is the main reason we can -NOT just let them come in at thier own free will....

the president took a oath to protect the american citizen from ALL THREATS foreign or domestic,,the proof is allready on our soil. that they are bringing in viruses and disease, [ thier is a difference ] and that is a threat to the welfare of all american citizens,,,,and for that reason.. i'd use extreme force on the border,\\PERIOD!!!!!

10. So what? Ford was a rabid anti-Communist.

CNN and the History Channel and the entirety of the Hollywood/MSM monster very clearly are not. I can count on one hand the number of documentaries on Communism pumped out in my lifetime. I can think of a dozen Nazi series that are on now or were on recently. Endless movies and books and Nazis in TV shows, NAZIS EVERYWHERE! That even seems to be their narrative in real life.
    It's very clear what side MSM and Hollywood are on.

Bankers/capitalists also funded the Communist revolutions everywhere. They funded the Russian Revolution of 1905 and 1917. Hungary. Germany in the 1918 revolution. The Communist take over then was fully funded by capitalists....Jewish capitalists to be exact. Largely contributing to the rise of the NatSocs.

Capitalism funding an ideology that on paper is it's direct and most staunch enemy. Well color me shocked. Greedy money grubbing parasites trying to make money off of the political disruption of a country......I never thought I'd see that!!!

What's your point?

• Like Like x 1
  11. However, they are all free to come on holiday at anytime? What kind of security is that?

You gonna ban the ENTIRE world from having a perfectly legal US vacation?

Still, as long as they can afford it huh?

12. I don't have any of these diseases. And I don't want them. WTF is so hard about this?

• Like Like x 1
  13. My point....and I haven`t even started yet, is quite simply, your Fore-Fathers fought the Nazi`s. Respect for that indeed.
    How would they feel if they knew that the Nazi War Machine they were fighting, had Ford engine power under the hood?
    And that their "Enemy" was being massively funded by bankers and companies from which Nation?............ I`ll leave that to you. x

14. I don't understand the point you're trying to make in this series of posts about USA and diseases and Ford motors. What does it have to do with the complex consequences of modern day mass migration?

• Like Like x 1

15. "I don't have any of these diseases. And I don't want them. WTF is so hard about this?"

The massive vacation industry possibly/probably bringing these illnesses in EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet some brown ones, south of the border are rancidly infected with terrible diseases? You truly think this is about security on health grounds?

16. Simply because some posters have been spouting ignorant, ill-based bullshit.

My job to call shit out is all.

17. What was ignorant, ill-based bullshit? And, frankly, you're not a very qualified caller of BS, I call you on stuff all the time my dude.

You have a diametrically opposed viewpoint, that's for sure, but I haven't seen anything that's even countered what they're saying, tbh. o_O Just seem to be supporting their points with regards to disease, for example. I'm confused!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Be fair, now. There's a huge difference between German tourists who come from first-world health countries to spend their money on tourism and leave again, and people who come from countries without basic vaccination who come to settle down and join the American system.

I find - and this is common on the passionate left - that a lot of energy is spent looking for racism where there is none. All you find then is enemies, people who get sick of the accusations of bigotry and racism.
    It's a counter-productive strategy, man.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Before it was "Stealing our jobs" Then it was "Criminals and Rapists" Then it was "Terrorists" Then it was "Stealing food-stamps and welfare"

How we have moved on to them being a fucking "Biological fucking hazard?"

I can only watch so much bullshit, hidden in pure racism, before I feel the need to call it out.

I`m only amazed at the sublime becoming ridiculous excuses, that do nothing but excuse closet racism.

• Informative Informative x 1

20. So. Which countries World-wide should be banned from entering the US?
    If you got the $$$$$$`s? I don`t see many being turned away.

Security?