Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

immediate help on pre employment drug screen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nonameanonymous, Oct 22, 2014.

1. So sorry if this is not the correct place to post this,I literally made this account 5 mins ago. So,I smoke every day 3-5 blunts a day. The day of my drug screen, I brushed and gargled with peroxide and tooth paste. I also ate a bunch of mints up until the test, and I drank oj that morning. It was a saliva test. My paper says"please note this position is pending a favorable drug screen". I took the test last Wednesday, and went to orientation today, and am scheduled for training tomorrow. The medical people have called me twice, once last week, and once today. I haven't picked up, in hopes of hr disregarding it. I've filled out my tax documents and stuff with them, but I don't think I passed my drug test. Will the medical officer still call if I tested positive for weed? What happens with my job?

2. They're with quest diagnostics, by the way. The first time they called, a lady left a message with the company name, and then there was a recording for me to call back. Then, today, another lady called me, gave me a different phone number to call, quest diagnostics, but didn't say what it was in regard to or the company name or anything, just for me to call asap.

3. You should prolly call back. Most companies won't just forget about the drug test. You should have prepared a little better next time.

->I smoke weed<-

4. What should I say when I call back? I feel that if I call, they'll inform my employer.