Imma get shrooms tonight

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by refer madness, Aug 30, 2008.

1. So yeah my hookup gonna drop off around 11:00 tonight. 2.5 grams is the amount iam taking. the thing is i havent done shrooms since i was 17 but back then i took up to an eighth with some scary moments but no bad trips. i going to be doing them by myself cause i kinda just wanna just explore myself tonight. i gotta shit load of bud to smoke while iam waiting and during the trip. my question is cause i havent taken any shrooms or any hallcenagen in about 2 years do you think 2.5 grams is a little to big of a dose or sould i just take 2 gs

2. eat 2.5

cause wtf will u do with .5 grams of shroom?!

also please telll me how it goes, i plan on trying 2 grams, first trip ever by myself, and i love hearing good or bad trip reports!

have fun be safe!

3. go big man, just remember how great its gonna be and do the extra .5

4. Whats an extra .5? Do it all. Have fun, I wish I still had shrooms :(. I ate 2.6 grams for my first time last weekend and it was probably the most fun I have ever had in my entire life. Im so looking forward to the next time I can get my hands on them, they blew my expectations away. Just stay postive and go into it knowing you will have a good trip and you will be fine.

5. i just ate all of them just a second ago i cant wait for them to kick in. wish me good vibes:cool:

6. it should be amazing. i split an eight with my friend last time which was my first trip. im trying to get them again with another buddy and we both will get an eighth cant wait!

7. shrooms are hard to find :/
    there like no shroom dealers around here, that is just weird, it freakin colorado!
    i never trip before and i want to but...

have fun :)