Imagine your own personal Hell..

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ambient206, May 27, 2016.

1. What would it be like? Hell is described as a supernatural afterlife of pain and torture as a form of punishment, for eternity. Based on that definition and using Bill and Ted as inspiration describe what it would look like and what would be in it.

My personal Hell would be a room without end and with no ceiling, entirely filled with wasps. Like you have to wade through them filled. I have a phobia of wasps and this would be the worst environment imaginable.
    How about you? How would your fears or guilt be turned against you?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well scientifically speaking, as far as I know supernatural things/spirits don't have pain receptors nor do they have nerves... But hypothetically speaking, SPIDERS.. I don't fuck with spiders lol.

Other than spiders, I would say fire or snakes. I hate being outside when its 80 degrees F so I can't even imagine what it would be like to burn for eternity.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fear is the only thing that divides hell from heaven, everyone already lives in hell if they carry fear, you gotta let go of pride fear and anger and be forgiving of all actions, even murder. Freedom does not exist in the physical world, I could live my life in a 4x4 room and be as free as anyone. Earth is heaven and earth is hell. The world is just a screen, and our minds are the projector, you have to change the film if you dont like the movie thats playing, you dont have to face your fears to overcome them, thats irrational. We fear what we dont understand, and everyone is so distracted by this big ass simulation, believing that anything actually matters and that the physical world can change their lives, that they dont want to take the time to think about why things happen, they just say its dumb or weird or doesnt makesense and walk on by. I used to fear death, pain, disease, venoumous creatures, but we are so small in the universe, just ants on an orange, and it doesnt matter what happens. sheeos get led to slaughter, gods live forever. You gotts create your own reality, the esrths a spaceship, and time is oroborous so it cant be divided, its all simultaneous, so I can honestly say that I live an eternal life. Yes, my body will die but it doesnt matter, you lived once youve lived a million times. there is no such thing as hell in my eyes, and everyones truth is right because thsts what creates our reality, welcome to heaven my friends.
    Enlightenment

4. I have a feeling that 'hell' would be devoid of any pain, because in hell you'd welcome pain to keep your mind off of being in hell.

It would be empty existence with no senses, ONLY your mind. You'd go insane.