Imagine when you die, you go to heaven. regardless.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Chewbracca, Feb 11, 2011.

1. what if all humans who die go to heaven?

its easy if you try

2. that'd be pretty cool.

3. I'd be like, "Cool."

and that'd be just about it, really.

4. NO! u gotta believe THIS or u gotta believe THAT

5. do all dogs that die go to heaven?

6. But if that was true, Christians wouldn't be able to look down their nose at everyone else!

Can't have that.

7. Well thats not going to happen since every religion states that if you dont follow them, you are going to hell, therefore we are all going to hell

8. Not me, I'll be put into a fish tank.

9. Which has always been my biggest issue with organized religions.

I can't simply believe in a greater being while doing my best to do no wrong to others?? Well no thank you to your religion.

Now to say I have no religion means I'm not religious couldn't be more wrong but to each their own I suppose.

What ever the afterlife brings I hope I am judged for the good I have done and the evils I have tried to avoid. What else can you do really? It's coming like it or not for everyone.

10. i kinda think that would suck. hitler deserves justice in hell.

11. WELL OF CORSE ITS EASY.
    you can be a racist murderer pedo.genocide supporter.do WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

heres the trick everyone.*glances left...then right* just confess at the last second and ask for forgiveness cuz this "god" cant refuse you. muhahahaha:D

12. #12 thabosshogg, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    We all get to "heaven" eventually.

You just have to choose if you want to take the express route or the long, winding road that twists and turns like a maze.

Neither way is easy, per say.

13. *cue John Lennon*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoC86l3SQL4]YouTube - The Beatles | Imagine[/ame]

14. I'd Chill with everyone for a while and then take a heavenly .45 to my heavenly dome and take a long nap.

15. Damn thats depressing but there would be alot of hated people up there

16. When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell
    Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
    It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
    Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
    God will probably have me on some real strict shit
    No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked
    Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
    Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice

17. RIP biggie

18. God does love some truly wretched people...

...so say the wretched.

19. i like betting so ill not believe in any "god" and take my chances that i was wrong and end up in hell. i don't care i'll make a deal with the devil and come back to earth and fuck shit up

Attached Files:

20. it would be refreshing to be able to meet up with loved ones no matter what you did,assuming heavens real.