Imagine this, and you will laugh.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TrueBudSmok420, Apr 20, 2010.

1. #1 TrueBudSmok420, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    Hey GC, another post that will surely make you laugh, and its completely worth the read!

Well, this all happened about 2 years ago at a concert with my sister brother, dad, cousins, uncle, and sisters boyfriend.

So as the concert was getting over, my dad and uncle were bullshiting with other people and my cousins were packing up their shit, so me, my brother, sister and her boyfriend asked our uncle for his car keys so we could grab his CD's and listen to them in his tanish GMC Jimmy.
    As we were walking out, we go, "wheres the jimmy?"

Once we find it, we were trying to get the lock open, we had to wiggle the key into the lock to just get it open. After like 15 min, we FINALLY got it open, but we couldn't find his CD's and other shit, so we assumed that he took it out so it wouldn't gt stolen.
    As my sister was unlocking the back doors to get in, she asked, "is he bringing a drum set back?" because the back of the truck was filled with drum shit, so we took our time and loaded the shit to very back.

When we all sat down inside, we were like ok, well lets hear some radio tunes, but the key wouldn't go into the egnition. While waiting, i saw a lighter, a blue lighter, so i grabbed it, and had a bowl going. After like 10 mins, my sis's boyfriend says, dude, it wont fit. Me being the smart one, i get out and see if their comming yet, and i just notice that even though the body style and color are the same on GMC and Chevy jimmys and blazers are the same, i see a Chevy logo.

"Uhh, guys, this is someone elses car..."
    As quickly as we got out, i spotted my uncles Jimmy, one rows behind and aiming straight at the other blazer.

When we all got into the REAL jimmy, we were all laughing and notice that three guys come out to their blazer and their like "that was awsome!" As the one with the keys gets closer to unlock, hes like, "Dude, some ones been messing with the car, its unlocked!" So they all rush up to the truck, expecting it to be raided and the drum equipment gone screaming fuck, and when they open the door, the one guy's like, "...And someones been smoking pot in here! Where the fuck are the drums!"

After looking for like a min, the one guy goes, "Oh, dave, you put it in the back you asshole!" Meanwhile, were sitting in the truck, watching it in a front row seat, smoking a bwol, and LAUGHING our sweet asses off.

After they realize nothings gone and their getting into the truck, the one guy goes "Aww, dude, my blue Bics gone! shit!"
    When he said that, my brother, sister and her boyfriend look back at me and all i could do was laugh as i put the blue bic lighter up in the air.

That night was funny as hell, and the best prank to people that we didnt ever even know, I cannot emphasis that enough...

:laughing:

2. hahaha :hello:

could you imagine if they came out while you guys were blazing in it!?:smoking::smoking:

3. lol that was a good read and pretty damn funny haha
    i figured it was going to be like a uncle truck got robbed sotry

4. hA THats good man.

Shit, can't imagine not noticing its your car

5. I imagined it, but sadly didn't laugh

6. :smoking:I pictured myself in your situation and that was pretty funny~
    I would call it a good night. I like how you had the lighter hahah

7. Yea! Dude, I thought about that the second they came out lol!