imagine if..

Discussion in 'General' started by takeahithun, Aug 24, 2011.

1. i'll start it: imagine if some humans were nocturnal and others werent, just like some are left handed and some are right handed..

(btw idk if this belongs in philosophy or not.. so srry.)

try to mindfuck the gc folk with your thoughts..

.............im stoned.

2. my weiner was big

3. Imagine if white people were enslaved by black people.

4. Haha I seriously laughed. I'm high too though

Imagine if all animals had brains that had potential to be as smart as humans, it's just that we progressed faster and won the "race", and animals would naturally overtime become just as smart as us and what that shit would do

5. Imagine if I was ruler of the world...

6. [​IMG]

7. #7 takeahithun, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    america would probably be considered a third world country.. because instead of bringing blacks to north america the whites would be shipped to africa..

.. fuck. that would change the whole world.

the human races' entire future would be different, it would be like back to the future where all kinds of shit changes like a domino effect..
    history books would be verrrry different.

8. Two words: smack junkies and hookers.

9. Imagine if the 2012 Doomsday prophecy was real.....that would be CRAZY.

10. Imagine if noodles fought crime instead of just chillin in bubbly water like the deadbeats they are.

11. Imagine if you could communicate with animals and they obeyed your every command. Not because they feared you, but because they loved you, just like Eliza Thornberry. :smoke:

12. #12 Verdurous, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh that would so amazing!

13. imagine if you could only go there if the sting was cool as that one guy. maybe if sorta one time it was not, but it was maybe there point sock. and if that bowl of tables was for it wasn't theres but mainly into weapons guns? thoughts blank time was not if it was maybe was it not? if you are still reading this you are a dumb mothafucka.

14. Imagine if like you couldn't imagine?

15. imagine if hitler was from the usa

16. Imagine if every person that works for the DEA wasn't a KKK worshiping murdering racist cunt....That would be crazy wouldn't it :eek:

17. Imagine if farts were colored instead of invisible.

18. The world was like the jetsons! Id def fly around!

19. soem humans ARE nocturnal, while other are NOT.
    like me, i work better and have better concentration at night, and then during the day time, im tired. i also have a hardtime sleeping at night, and i sleep like a log during the day

20. imagine if there were more colors on earth or anywhere for that matter..

you know some people with near death experiences or prophets report that there are more colors than we think in the spiritual world

or different dimension, or heaven.. whatever you want to call it..

its just weird that the human mind doesnt have the ability to make up any new colors in our minds because we havent seen them..

think about it