Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Imagine if weed was legal and costco sold it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YouLikeItRough, Jul 31, 2011.

1. I can just imagine it. The least you could buy would be like an oz or something similiar

2. i guess they would be in bricks

or like bags of tea? pre grinded or natural ?

3. Dude I would shit bricks if I could buy weed at the supermarket. Like it would be where the candy and shit is and you just pick out what you want and throw it in your cart. :smoking:

4. Yeah... i can picture it being so big. They can dedicate an entire area to it like most supermarkets do with alcohol and wine

shopping list:
    milk
    eggs
    drugs

The Crank Yankers would probably explode when they realize it

5. That'd be nuts, I can just imagine some fat motherfucker with a cart full of twinkles and like 4-5 lbs of bud

6. Hell yeah.

7. I'm a fat motherfucker...make you feel good? ha jk i can totally see that to.

8. Yeah, all different kind of strains in the isle. Most stores would just carry 1gram - 1/4th baggies. But in costco they would have 1 ounce, 8 ounce, 1 LB, 5 LB, 25 LB Blocks of this shit.

150$/ounce.
    7500$ for a 5lb brick

9. I'd buy mine at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. :)

10. I can't imagine it, because an 8th of dank would suddenly cost $20.

11. After huge ass out door fields are made when weed is legalized (I would say a couple of years) the price of weed won't be more than 500 a pound. In 10 years it will be a 100 bucks a pound.

12. Haha I hope the dollar store carries bud :rolleyes:

But if it were to be sold at Costco, I'd buy 2 ounces and use that while growing my own :smoke:

13. Rather than imaging, become activists and make it so! :yay:

If you actually work at it, dreams can come true! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

14. If costco sold it it would be bunk
    Sure you could get an oz for 80$ but they don't care about quality just quantity lol

Mr.Duke

15. #17 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Digging the new avatar

16. costco would be robbed dry instantly

17. You can say that
    or

It's not a party until someone busts out the Kirkland Signature.