Imagine if it....

Discussion in 'General' started by vincanity, Sep 7, 2009.

1. The gov't finally just admitted that they where wrong about marijuana and made legal. And we would just be able to go outside and grow it and not have to worry about anyone judging you or callin the cops. It could be a bonding time for fathers and sons..they could learn to study it and grow it together and how to make it potent lol.. Man i would do that with my 16 year old right now... Maybe im just really high but i think everyone should just be told the truth about it and what it could do it medically and mentally and could actually be used as a tool in life... i hate society:smoke:

2. Idealist delusions...

I think humanity should be considered a mental disease.

3. i dont know i mean that would be big, it could be a really good thing or a terrible mistake, im very unsure on how the gov feels about mj, they could try to put it in cigs or w.e and make it as bad as for you as tobacco by adding stuff into it to prolong shelf life, but if you were aloud to grow mj for yourself that would be really nice, but the gov will realize they cant make money and overal make u either pay to grow it, " crop tax" or just regulate it like tobacco where they would be the only ones growing it

4. If it were legalised in the states I'd hop on a plane and emigrate..

5. yeah I'm pretty sure they would be the only ones allowed to grow it but they came up with g-13 so I'm sure they know how its done