Imagine if aliens come and.....

Discussion in 'General' started by eaguirre93, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Come and declare war on planet earth, do you think that everyone, including terrorists and drug cartels and shit will get together and attack them motherfuckers????? haha i always think about stuff like that wen stoned:smoke:

2. I can't even start to think about aliens declaring war on us when I'm stoned.

I think that humans would provide a united front, but we would be doomed because if they were here on Earth their technology would far surprass ours and we probably wouldn't be able to compete.

3. i was watching an episode on Montel once and this psychic lady said aliens are gonna start showing up on earth in the year 2010. LOL i dont wanna believe it, but maybe it will happen. its bound too, right?

4. download "Weed War" by the Phunk Junkeez and listen to it right now.

5. Shot not gettin anal probed. Ha fuckers. Unless we're playing nose goes...

6. Fuck no, none these assholes on this ock will stick together. Everyone will try and sell out and cut deals with the aliens.:D

7. if the aliens have technology to fly to earth they probably wouldn't attack us because they would have nothing to gain.

its alot funner to think of making traps home-alone style.:)

8. a united human front against the aliens?! never gonna happen. chances are theyd take over pretty easy but those who can arm themselves will and will either start their own, hidden society. or they'll just end up getting hunted down and hopefully take out some aliens with them.

how do u know they have nothing to gain? did u know that the earth is the only planet that weed grows on? prove me wrong. the aliens have some to take our weedz! look out!

9. If they had the technology to travel to the Earth and for some reason wanted to declare war on the planet, I'm pretty sure the entire planet would be annihilated before we even knew the aliens existed.

10. What if they came and drained all of our DMT?

Now that's an idea for a story

11. I'm tellin you guys. Listen to weed war. It's a story song about this exact thing. Damn good one too. Aliens come to snatch our crops and get slated in a bong hitting contest.

12. #12 maxrule, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    Dudes; imagine that aliens are not aliens from another planet at all but actually the nephilim of the old testament. Yeah and maybe they have our governments convinced that they are from Alpha Centauri. What if their plan is to lead us into the apocalypse on earth. The technology is here to facilitate the end.

What if the greys are really humanoid bodies grown in labs from cow utters and incarnated with a demonic spirits.

Pretty much every early human society has a few things in common; one being that they were visited or they worshiped the serpent king, snake brothers, lizard people...what ever. Not only that but the ancients had advanced knowledge of the galaxy and the alignment of the stars which included super precise time keeping abilities. Google it!

I don't know, but it's a wicked thought. It could happen.

Check this heavy shit out, comes with a killer rap.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZEsveX-s4"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZEsveX-s4[/ame]

13. Just smoke up the aliens, problem solved

14. I think weed would make us come together and be the worlds savior

it would be the new mcdonalds....sold all around the world , loved by most , and LEGAL :)

15. Are you kidding? Of course the entire human race is going to fight back. Even motherfuckers without guns would be throwing rocks and sneaking up on aliens walking around with machetes/knives/clubs trying to knock em off. It's a matter of kill or be killed/enslaved.

16. #16 sheitson, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    The nephilim WERE aliens. People need to stop reading the bible like its a fairy tale with magical other dimensional beings who come from heaven and can only be seen if they want you to. If you look at it from a realistic aspect, the nephilim came from the sky and mated with the daughters of man. Who the fuck else would/could come from the sky if you think of it by todays physical reality terms. We already know that theres no heaven beyond the clouds for "angels' to come from (the reason people think heaven is up there since we had no clue what was beyond the sky back then), so it only makes sense that anything that comes from the sky would be extra terrestrial

I think its quite likely we were "created" by extra terrestrials via genetic engineering. They altered primate DNA to make an intelligent slave race to obtain whatever resources it is that they needed for themselves/their planet, and then left us here to either die off or go about doing our own thing.

Makes more sense to me than some fairy tale god poofed us out of dirt. Also seems alot more realistic and likely than we were just created for the fuck of it with no purpose at all too.

17. Good luck with that. :wave:

[​IMG]

18. Haha at first I didn't get it, but now I'm pretty sure I do.

I think I would jump into a bottomless pit if I knew it was actually bottomless haha... random thought.

On second thought, maybe not, cuz I'm sure there would come a time where I would hit the side and end up getting flipped around back and forth between the walls smashing my head off shit.

19. 2012, the galactic alignment with the bottomless pit. ;)

20. FUCK THAT, i would not jump in a bottom less pit that would suck so much ass