Imagine having fairy god parents like Timmy Turner

Discussion in 'General' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 27, 2011.

1. That would kick serious ass. No lie. I would have an endless bag of dank, a nice big bong, a huge tv, epic room, and every game imaginable for every system. Not even including everything else I would wish for.

2. I bet I could screw you up the ass so hard you puked sperm.

3. Wait....what?

4. OP is 7.

5. I doubt that big german guy would allow you to do all of that.

6. It is my understanding that the fairy godparents depicted in Nickelodeon's "The Fairly OddParents" strive to impart moralistic values to the protagonist, Tommy. This includes, but is not limited to, personal responsibility and enjoyment though moderation.

Therefore, I find it highly unlikely that they would supply you with anything more than a dime bag and a one hitter.

:p

7. That would be the life. I think they go away after you become a teenager or an adult though

8. I wish for a sheet of acidic squares...

9. maybe 10 years ago

10. Ya bullshit, hypothetically if you could have wish granting mythical creatures.

Would you be like, "Nah, thats childish and immature, maybe 10 years ago I would want that."

11. hope my fairy is a slut so i can fuck her every night before i go to bed

12. #13 stevooo123, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011

lol thats what i was thinking, but i remeber that show and i still got to admit that would be dope

i was just thinkin about this for a minute, and realized how easy life would be... all problems gone in just saying "i wish......."

13. not if you wish for them to be there forever..

14. im guessing you were watching the show before you post this. but yeah that would be awsomezzz

15. I'll admit... I watch the show when I'm blazed sometimes lol I have a little sister who likes it.

It would be pretty bad ass... Endless bag of nug sounds great to me!