Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ima tweak

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lil leg, Feb 25, 2011.

1. ive been toking for a while now and i always tweak like i laugh and have a great high but sometimes i get annoying and i cant control it and its not like ive only toked a few times i toked a lot then i slowed down and i still tweak.

laugh hard really hard ,mega munchies ,do stupid shit and say stupid shit to enertain my self, and try fighting.
    help
    jerry

2. It's your first few times getting high. Everyone acts stupid. Enjoy it while you can. You'll never again be that high....

3. Tweaking is what meth heads and such do, is it not?

4. no i toke a lot and i always tweak and if i dont i just fall asleep

5. just relax, your weeds not laced

6. Tweaking is not what you are doing.... Tweaking is being jittery and on edge about every little thing.

7. Keep in the back of you mind that you don't wanna make yourself look like a jackass and to just relax and embrace the high and just slow down.......never understood this question it's as easy as just chillin

8. help? wtf do u want me to do about it?

just stfu once in awhile and dont get so stoned in public..

9. Everyone reacts to weed in a different way.....thats probably just how you are. You take a lot of psychedelics in the past? One of my homies used to smoke a lot of ganja and after a while started doing lsd a lot. After he stopped doing lsd he started to wigg out when he smoked..took him a few years to get over it and he smokes again from what i know.

10. Oh thc tolerance... :rolleyes::(

11. What do you do when you get high?

Go for a walk or play a game, don't just sit and talk about how messed up you are. It seems like you just need a bit of self control here.

12. Id agree with the newbie theory, I remember acting like that, the first year I smoked or so, once you get past that it changes a bit, probably just your brain getting used to it.

I wouldn't fret, some good advice from the others tho I'd also recommend, be conscious of it, make sure you tell yourself to relax and chill when stoned.

good luck