im worried

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jfresh420, Jun 20, 2011.

1. i live in ny and we got fucked up this summer so far with rain like every fucking day for a couple weeks which means no god damn sun..and i saw a outdoor grow on here and he said it was like 2 months old and the thing was huuge..i transplanted mine on june 5th witch was exactly one month since they sprouted..so its over a month and a half and their still tiny..i would say maybe like a foot or 2 tall..they are only bag seeds so i mean the genetics could be little shorties who knows..ill post pics when i get home from work..but how long should they be growing for? ive heard like anywhere up to 6 months some go for?

2. Well the rain will hopefully stop soon and you are going to see an explosion of new growth once the sun decides to stop hiding and show you bud some love and light.

3. i sure hope so..its been real sunny the last like 3 days..i havnt check on em in about a week since i know the soil is still wet..

4. Yeah the sun should come out soon. I live out in Cali and today is one of the hottest days we have had in a long time and so I know the outdoor growers are probably very happy.

5. well this is what i have right now..its been a little over a month..do they look decent to you guys? i have a feeling their really small for being a month and a half old:(

second time around3.jpg ...

are those 2 big pots good to leave them in? and i know i have to transplant the one in the small pot but idk how..its gunna be fucking hard,ill probably end up losing that one

Attached Files:

6. Dude give them biggger pots. They look rootbound. You want at least one gallon per foot of the plant. I have a one foot tall in a 2.5 gallon pot. She'll be transplanted before she flowers into a 5 gallon

7. ooh see i thought u could only transplant once:eek: but how the fuck am i gunna transplant those? i had a hard enough time gettin em outta the partycups:p

8. so i could just get a "5" gal bucket and leave em in that right?

9. Yeah. Wait until you're about to water them and they should slide out. Soil shrinks slightly when dry so just squeeze the pots or poke the soil through a hole in the bottom and they should slide out

10. alright ill try that,thanks...only problem is now i gotta go to lowes,get 3 more buckets and more soil ..damnit payday isnt till friday:mad:

11. #11 greenbudguy, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They'll be okay until then. Just get 5 gallon buckets or pots. If you get buckets, drill drainage holes in bottom. A few depending on the size of the holes. What kind of soil you using? Nutes?

12. #12 91ganja510, Jun 20, 2011
    Very happy! I'm Cali breed/growing!

13. #13 greenbudguy, Jun 20, 2011
    Nice! I'm indoor but I'm thinking about putting a clone outside and see what happens :)

You breed and grow?

14. I just looked at the size of your pots and i think the reason it's not growing as fast as it should is because there root bound.
    A easy way to repot a plant is to gently tip it up sideown and squeze the pot gently untill the soil comes out in one flower pot shape and then i would repot it into a large pot that it can live the rest of it's life in.

15. well just bought 4 new 5gal lowes buckets and 2 more bags of soil..so hopefully 2m ill repot..i heard someone say as soon as they transplanted theirs he saw instant growth the next day..so ill have more pics of soon if anyone is interested:eek:

16. #16 91ganja510, Jun 20, 2011
    Yes I grow, just saying I was breed in Northern cali! I grow outdoors. You totally should try that clone outside idea, its the perfect day.and time of treat, thats what I'm doing. Grand daddy purp fem.

17. #17 greenbudguy, Jun 20, 2011
    Well you might put the plant into shock which could take a few days to ware off. My Jilly Bean went into shock for only a couple days but I've had some plants not skip a beat in their growth

18. #18 91ganja510, Jun 21, 2011
    I think thats how my baby is , not skipping a beat. Transplanted her yesterday, seems to well and appreciating the rays & moisture.

19. #19 greenbudguy, Jun 21, 2011
    My bagseeds never skipped a beat but my Jilly Bean gave me a scare. She Is happy now tho. Growing like crazy. I might be able to clone her earlier than I thought

20. #20 91ganja510, Jun 21, 2011
    When your baby is ready to be cloned, can you save her production ? & how do you know when she is ready to be cloned ?