Im worried :(

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Aug 21, 2012.

1. So I am 21 years old unemployment, graduating from high school, still living with my parents and sister and hopefully I will find a job in near months... anyways I applied for social support (where they give you money for rent, gas, etc if you have no income whatsoever) and I got from them 1090 euros... It was for 2 months... anyway I managed stupidly without thinking about it spend like 220 euros from that cash like within a week or so. So right now I have left 870 euros, 840 I have to pay the rent, so I am helping my mom with doing so....(usually she paid it alone, or ofcourse my father supported her when he could) But I also had to deliver 196 euros from that cash also to my mom bank account (not sure what kind of fee it was but yeah)... anyway I am now worried... is it a kinda crime that I did? I mean if they wanna see the receipt about everything I spent my money on( they can see it from the bank), then in that case am I screwed?

I have talked with my mom already about this and she promised to help me, by giving me that 200 euros, so I could basically deliver it back to her after she have given it to me... (remember that 196 euros fee)but wouldnt it kinda make her a part of the crime? :( dam... She is the best mom ever and I really dont want her to go to jail because of my stupideness or maybe I am just over-worrying... I dont know anymore what to do.... or think... im just worried because I have no clue about this... perhaps they would give me first a chance to pay back the money I spent on stupid shit, before sending me to court? can there even be a possibility that I would get in THAT BIG trouble(court, jail) over 200 euros? If that helps, then im from Finland.
    thank you all who are willing to spend their time to participate in this thread... and yes I know I did and acted wrong, I just wish right now that I would get somekinda clue, and that a solution will be found.

2. they don't care what you spend it on... you could spend it all on weed and if you pay them back (with interest) they could really give a fuck

3. ^This.
    They don't care.

4. I hope you are right.... but what about the mom part? would she be a part of a crime? or is it a crime anyway? huh... I just dont know you know...

5. Any kind of loan, you either default on it or you don't. They don't have the time/money to monitor what you actually spend it on. Not to mention, that's a big invasion of privacy too.

They know students need to spend money on food and rent; that's like the whole point of them offering it through the school. (because they know it's not likely for you to be working full time) It's not just for notebooks and shit.

6. to be clear, I didnt actually "loan" the cash... I kinda more like asked for help, support.... and it was meant for certain things only... so I think they have a right in that case to see whether I spent it on the right stuff or not.. and thats why I am worried.... I didnt got it through school, I got it because I am also unemployed.

7. I have an irrelevant question, what'd you spend it on?

Anyways, you have nothing to worry about, as long as you pay back the loan, they won't even bother to look at what you spent it on, if they even can.

8. you just did bank fraud man for using it for what your not supposed too....your going to jail bro sorry your getting the death penalty.

9. munchies , eating outside... cigs... ofcourse few grams aswell but I cant remember how many I bought, I think not many though, cause one g is 20 euros over here. I know its stupid I feel so bad right now, I dont want to dissapoint anyone on here,but atleast im not gonna lie.

10. You have nothing too worry about man, its loans, its like student loans....

11. How many times is he gona say its not a loan? Its basically uneployment aka free governmemt assistance. I dont think they care too much what you spend it on. You should be fine.