I'm Worried About My Friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psychoperson25, Oct 2, 2009.

1. They were in a van really high when I called.

The last thing someone said before they hung up was, "A cop is approaching the van I'll talk to you later."

I am quite concerned I want to see whatsup but I'm worried if I text message it will somehow screw them over.

2. Text him and say whats up you good? He probably said that to get you off the phone really quick because they were getting fucked up

3. Nah they don't do that they usually just say see ya later or something if they are too high for the conversation or one of my friends who is the odd one of the bunch will say something weird then hang up.

Although they have freaked over nothing before I'll text them like you said.

4. It wasn't a cop, it was a bear in a uniform. Your friends were lunch, they're wayyyy dead. True story. Your totally right to worry.

5. Yeah it was a bear. Nah I just found out they were joking. Dicks. They were pretty convincing.

6. Now aren't you glad that you're not with themm?

7. Well they are going to come over here and we are going to match so I'm happy.

8. awesome story

9. Your friends whip around in a mini van? I can honestly say i've never smoked in a mini van nor have any friends that drive one.

10. but a mini van is a stoners best friend. Lotsa room to blaze and relax, and its a soccer mom whip, so get the windows tinted and youll NEVER get pulled over (of course figuring the van isnt a piece of shit)

11. No like a pedo van. No windows and a couch in the back

12. One of my friends drives a mini-van. Its fucking beast to hotbox.

13. I'm pissed one of my friends got rid of his van. I remember one time we doing 65 all the way to a pretty big town about 30 min away in one of the worse snow storms last year. I live in the midwest. I think i got a half of some pretty decent mids that night for 50 bucks. We use to always have like 7 people with us. The back was all fucked up so no back window just plastic.

14. Yeah he is getting rid of it today. But it is because he can't drive anymore.