Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm worried about getting a job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NinjaToker92, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I'm 18 and i'm about to graduate high school, i'm gonna go to community college for a couple of years until i can find a job that pays enough to live interdependently. I am a medical Marijuana patient and I'm going to start growing once i move out so i can save money and grow just enough for myself (about 4 plants). I'm really worried about getting a job and i need to know if most jobs drug test regularly or only once when they hire you. :confused:

2. Most jobs don't drug test. Especially not regularly. If they do test, it'll be for hiring purposes and you'll normally be told in advance.
    None of the jobs I've had drug tested, but most (if not all) ask on the application if you do drugs..just say no.

3. Most companies will only do the initial DT when you are hired. They wont waste money on actual random drug tests. They only DT when there is a liability issue, like if you had an accident on the job.

4. So if just hold off on "medicating" till i get a job and then go back to it once i'm hired I should be ok