Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Worried About A Drug Test I Took Today For Walmart

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oleg723, Jun 19, 2013.

1. I smoked a blunt and a hit of a gravity bong last last Sunday and a blunt the next day. I smoked both times with two friends. Before this I smoked about 2-3 months ago.So its 8 days since. I'm 18 and 6 1-2 feet tall and weigh about 235 lbs. It was a piss test. And I drank a big ass glass of water and a cup of cherry black tea and 3 bottles of water and I pissed 3 times before taking the test. They called today with the job offer and said I have to take the drug test today so I fucking didn't have anytime to prepare so I drank all that water. Please tell me I passed.

2. You're Fucked.

3. Fuck. Really?

4. Eeek! I don't think you passed man.

5. #5 TelevisedChaos, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
  6. Why not subsitute?

With?

8. When is "past past Sunday".  Likeeee, Sunday a week and a bit ago?

If that's the case, given your weight, unless you are 235lbs with a lot of muscle and little fat, you're likely going to fail.

9. Fake piss...

10. Are u guys sure? Did all that water not do shit?

11. Id like to know how this ends but as everyone else has said i doubt it. Im 5 3 and weigh 120 so i can pass in 8 days but there is such a slim chance that you can pass after eight days. Hope for the best but expect the worst.

12. I messed my days up , it was Saturday night blunt and Sunday bong hit and blunt. So its 9 days. But still you guys are making me cry.

13. Sounds to me like you are boned bro.  9 days is not enough time I dont think.  If it is you got extremely lucky or they just dont care if your results were failed. Which I doubt will happen.

14. Well first off, if you fail big deal. Walmart's a crappy place to work anyway.

Second, no you probably didn't pass. Even if it did pass, with the amount of fluid you drank it would probably be a dilute test, which means they'll either mark you as a failed right there or they'll have you come in for another test.

If they fail you, like I said no big deal, it's Walmart not Corporate America. If you actually did pass, well goddamn you are one lucky guy. If they go the unlikely path of calling you in for another test because of a dilute, well hey man you have more time to get it out of your system and this time you can take a re-test or follow a guide from a similar thread on how to pass, via either substitution or major dilution.

I'd recommend http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions.html

Let us know how it goes!

15. Thanks guys for your replys ill let you guys know for sure.

16. I PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Thats great news! Hopefully that taught you a bit of a lesson on knowing how to pass drug tests and watching how close you smoke to one :)

18. water dosent do shit the weed is in your blood system the water dosent go in your blood system it goes to your muscles n every thing that requiers water then ti goes derictely to the bladder, not even close to the amount you need to drink water can flush your system it just dont work that way

thats almost as bad as a girl getting cream pie'd then she pisses to remove the cum....

19. Well I'll be damned. I guess I should get a job at wal mart. :) Congratz!

If im not mistaken i dont think thc stays in the bloodstream. Thats only when you smoke it