I'm willing to test seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Infamous pineapple, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Like the tittle says I'm willing to grow anyone's seeds wethier their new strains or hybrids I'd be happy to grow them and then give you the results growing cannabis is my most favorite hobby thus may sound dumb but I'm willing to grow anyone's seeds.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Will I be able to come by and see your progress?

• Like Like x 1
  3. So you'll grow the cannabis and then give back the final product? What's your qualifications? Why should someone trust you as a stranger? Any pics of plants you've grown?

4. You can trust me because I don't simply want the seeds in return I want to trade seeds I have test seeds I breed with a Og Kush×Mexican Skunk

5. Oh and I'll upload some pictures when the plants light cycle kicks in

6. At the moment right now I only do organic soil and I only have 1 grow room looking to expand someday and I use 1 60watt led full spectrum with 3 cfls for extra light.

7. I'll test anyone's bud;) indica, sativa, whatever. Send it to me, and I'll let you know how stoned I get. Full review. I have multiple glass pieces and am prepared to roll it up as well, I feel I'm very qualified to smoke all your weeds.