Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im wanting a background check done on myself?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Radicalself, Jun 5, 2015.

1. I need to get a backgrund check on myself and I was going to go up to the police department tomorrow and get one done but I smoked weed today and ive been clean for the past 2 years. Are they going to do a drug test on me along with the background check?

2. see a lawyer first ...many strange things can happen at the cop shop?

3. #3 *guest, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    People need copies of their criminal record for all sorts of reasons, they aren't going to piss test you just for requesting that info. Might have to pay a fee though, I'd call first and see what kind of proof of identity you'll need and how much it'll cost. 

4. Can't you do it online for a fee?

5. Theyre not going to piss test you, you're fine