I'm using marijuana for a medicine [illegal way]

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by OmerMak, May 13, 2018.

1. #1 OmerMak, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Hey :)

First of all: ***I KNOW I'M NOT A DOCTOR OR AN EXPERT FOR WEED STRAINS, BUT PLEASE, READ BEFORE JUDGE***

I have really bad anxiety, I don't take the bus, i'd rather walk on foot or pay for a taxi, sometimes its a really long walk so i gotta take the taxi. I'm afraid of basic stuff, like eating in a resturant, or get a haircut. I'm always feel like I'm being judged by someone, no matter where i am or what i'm doing, there is always that feeling. I'm also getting paranoid really quick.

I was consuming Seretaline, Asival, Clonex and Serenada, those pills count as a drug, and kind of the bad ones, that kind you get addicted to pretty easily.
    Anyway, it didn't affect me, at all, i was taking different amounts, and nothing, still in anxiety, still shitty feeling.

So i read about marijuana [pot, weed, whatever you wanna call it :D] and i saw the benefits of consuming it.
    My friend was smoking, so i went to his place and tried it, damn it made me feel so good and chill. I just experienced the most amazing feel, feeling high, out of trouble, forgetting about all the shit. So I bought my first weed pack, about 5 grams in 90-100$, and enjoyed every moment, it does make me feel good and so relaxed, i can still feel the anxiety, but I can be around people, eat near them, and even do some basic stuff I wasn't able to do.

The problem is, its kinda expensive, and its illegal, I was in Army jail because of that. [Long story]
    I'm not addicted, i've smoked about 1 week [after the jail time] and then stopped for 3 weeks, so I'm not calling myself addict.

Yes, i've been treated by 3 psychologists, and 2 psychiatrists they told me its a bad anxiety, and offered me those pills i said above.

But, why should I stop do something that makes me good?
    Is it normal?

• Like Like x 2
  2. As long as ya aren’t hurtin U or anyone else do what makes ya feel good man. Buy some seeds online and grow your own.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Its illegal in my country my friend, i wish i could grow weed on my own..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just gotta b careful about it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yep, thats right.. anyway i'm currently living with my parents its not an option.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Talk of other drugs apart from weed alcohol & tobacco is against the rules.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. You also pay 100 for 5gs lol 8ths (3.5gs) cost 25 you're friends dealer is bending you over man..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Uh dude u came onto a weed forum and asked if it's normal that u smoke weed. lol Yeah blaze that shit up

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. LOL
    Ye, i just want some opinions about it.. ana maybe if another folks using it for medicine.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dude, if you’re taking the weed without medical supervision your life is in danger! Do you know how many people die every day from thc overdose? The numbers are terrifying.

Oh wait, there’s no way to be harmed by the marijuana! Oh, and the whole addiction thing was made up as well (except for maybe some mental dependency).

I hope you find a cheaper price. Your prices are terrible even when compared to Florida dispensary prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  11. Oh and look into a decent vaporizer. They are way more efficient than pretty much any method that involves burning. Also it just works really well medicinally.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. where are you from?

if you aren't in the military anymore i say smoke up. you can mask the smell quite easy. just stay away from the law.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yes weed does help with anxiety and all for some people, but for others it can actually exacerbate it. First of all, what country are you in man? $90-$100 for 5 grams? jesus. And about it being illegal, I just hope your country isnt too pushy on its laws against the natures medicine. What you said earlier about being anxious that people are thinking about you and stuff, not to make you feel bad about yourself but sounds something like a schizophrenic spectrum disorder. All those are typical of anxiety but since weed is being studied on treating schizo, it makes sense that you are feeling more calm and anxiety free. Just stick to low THC strains, Ive never had a full blown panic or psycotic attack from it but ive smoked some stuff that damn near made my heartbeat like a bullet train. Also dont worry that youre doing it illegally, cannabis is no longer a taboo like it was 15-20 years ago. Almost everyone does it, just dont rely on it entirely to treat your anxiety or else youre gonna feel like you have to be high all the time to enjoy yourself

14. Small plant my friend where im from its also illegal but i was using too much money on weed so i just started growing its also a fun hobby, i also have anxiety but not as bad as yours

15. @LabRat why you keep spamming me with disagree ratings??

I pay £25 an 8th lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not spamming you. I'm an Admin on another forum and know what spam is.

I see something I disagree with I hit the Disagree button. The guy already said he's in a different country and you slag him for paying too much for his pot. I disagree with that kind of petty crap and get to say so by using the disagree button.

Neither of those posts were helpful and came off a bit snotty to me. When a guy mentions medications he's trying to stay off of he doesn't need your BS made up rule infraction. He's new and might think that's a thing.

I would only have to pay 20 Canadian dollars for an eighth if I had to stoop to buying my pot but I didn't go ragging on you for paying twice that much. Or not growing enough that you run out and have to buy street schwag.

If I see a post of yours that is helpful or at least friendly then you get a Like or even a Winner but at least an Agree.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. I've been using pot for my depression for about 40 years. Didn't really know that's why I was using it but knew it helped. Mostly used it for fun since I was 13 and was already using alcohol to make me feel better. Use it for arthritis too.

I smoke very little now and prefer edibles for a much longer lasting effect. I make it into cocobudder, (cannabis infused coconut oil), and a dose in the evening lets me sleep well and wake up in a good mood with greatly reduced joint pain and that lasts pretty much the whole day.

Did all the pills and saw therapists etc too and none of it helped much and the pills messed with my head. I use no pharma drugs or even over the counter meds. I don't eat junk food and take a fair amount of supplements. Magnesium is very calming and most people are deficient as with many vitamins and minerals.

Good luck and be careful out there. :passing-joint:

peace.gif

• Like Like x 1
  18. I got like 5 notifications for the same post each with a dislike lol idk maybe the site fucked up lol

I don't buy schwag weed & I don't grow so I can't run out of something that I don't grow??

One of my plugs helps grow so I know where my weed coming from lol

IMG_20180615_154640.jpg

Hardly schwag weed is it lol, it might not be up to the standards of MMJ but it definitely isn't shit weed like you've said..

& As for mentioning meds it's against the damn rules... Any talk of other drugs apart from weed tobacco & alcohol is... I wasn't singling out OP for it I do it everyone if they post about them since half of them don't even know it's against the rules.. so it isn't my "made up rule" if you don't think it's a thing post any other drug apart from the ones i stated & I bet a mod will delete or edit the post.

& Being a mod on another site doesn't mean anything here man lol, that's like me saying I do security work for a living it doesn't mean shit lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. I sure understand where you're coming from. Many medical users have to make a big shift in our thinking so it's not surprising that you are looking for some validation. The change in thinking is hard.. Personally, at first I felt guilty, then realized I had been denied the only drug that helped without terrible side effects. Now I'm mostly angry at the stupidity of a system that supports drugs that can easily kill me, and deny me the simple herb that makes it better. I feel for you. I'm not in a good grow situation either, so I understand the feeling of no control!

20. I certainly have nothing against you and harbored no animosity towards you but just rated the posts as I saw them. Not going to be hunting down your posts and crapping on them by any means.

Doesn't mean that if I see a post I don't agree with I wouldn't unlike it either but that goes both ways. If you see me talking junk then by all means down-vote me.

It's only when someone just unlikes everything someone posts without reason that it becomes a tool of abuse.

I'm not all that familiar with the pyramid around here so if I spoke out of line then . . . too bad. ;)

pass.gif