Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Using Canola, but I'm NOT cooking it; Can someone help?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gitindizzi, Mar 12, 2013.

1. How long does it take for a canola oil extraction to become potent? I have been letting about a 1/2 , 1/4 of AVB at a time, sit for about 2 weeks in a jar, with canola oil. I just tried some in a meal, will report back.

2. #2 Gitindizzi, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Well I'm pretty stoned, and have no inkling towards another vape session, which usually means something is working. I ate the oil on some oatmeal about 30 min ago; it was pretty nasty, since I didn't strain anything yet.

3. If your letting it sit out, probably 3 or 4 weeks and it will be really potent. 3 - 3 1/2 weeks should work

4. #4 Gitindizzi, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Thanks man. Yeah I'm feeling good off of this. Glad to know itll only get better with time

edit- half a box of pizza and a nap later, I'm still feeling it, although slightly less. About to vape again ::smoking::

5. So did you just put everything in a jar and let it sit?

6. Nicee, lol
    I double boiled a glass container with conola n bud for an hour today, took it with my coffee this morning *_+

7. Yes. It was strong then, and two weeks and another q later, I have to be careful with dosage.

How do you like your coffee? Have you ever gotten paid to drink it?

8. And I switched from canola to coconut oil. Made 100 percent difference with taste, and potency.