Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im unbelievely high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by what65, Jun 6, 2009.

1. umm isnt like weed this is like mescaline and dmt i keep leaving this world and warping around and I dissolve into particles and ever part of me feels incredible and im thinking the most weird shit woooooww

2. its not laced, just good stuff. or your jsut couchlocked the shit out.

3. Lol it's not laced man. Noone would waste monry like that. You have traveled to a place i like to call... FUCKTOWN

4. Good to hear! Hope it's just some danky dank nug that got you that high.

5. bascially i have 0 tolerance, weight 118 poiunnds just smoked 21/2 gs of fire (with crsytals and stuff0 by myself

no but really this sounds like fake shit but really I dont know why i can type this clearly either.. i relax and thenallll this weird shit happens my vision is awesome too wtf

6. does this happen to anyone else? ive neber heard it explained like this

i seriously fall through myself and I float around in the air both physically and in my head and everything feels good

and just weird things i cant explain in words

holy shit

7. Just sit back and take it in my man.
    I haven't been able to get as high in that for ages... I remember those days before smoking on the daily...

8. u should try masturbating..

9. Apprentices...you make me laugh.

You didn't get laced weed, you're just really high.

Congrats.

10. dude my threads in the pandoars box right now and i tripped balls twice from weed

11. I am unbelievably jealous is what I am.

12. #14 smoke2joints96, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    THC + Overly active imagination= Apprentice Toker

13. this isnt imagination im not kidding im tripping balls and going through myself and having revelations wtff

ki mdonewith this forum for now later

14. Def jealous..Ever since i started smoking weekly..sometimes and most times daily..I just get high..nothing crazy. Just made a sploof so imma chill in my bathroom and i will make sure i dont come out till im completely blown.

15. haha well said.