I'm tuning in and worried to death

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The builder, Apr 28, 2009.

1. First off, I would like to say, I am new to all of this and I am very impressed how well informed and educational these forums are. I don't want to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I do. However, the only reason I am concidering growing is because of the economy. I need to make money and I am getting desperate. I have a family, wife and two small children, I love tremendously and am willing to do anything to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads. I have a space to grow, with two rooms 8'w x 8'l x 7'h, not at my home. I invested a little money and built a twelve pot recirculating DWC with two switchable MH/HPS 1000 watt ballasts/hoods/bulbs and 960 watts of CFL. Also have 25 space cloning fogger from stealth hydro, water chiller for the DWC, inline vent fans, homemade carbon filter and testing equip.. So, I guess my question will be, can I get some input, your feelings, about my motives/reasons and does anyone think I'm nuts for thinking of doing this to make money. Is it worth it?

2. It seems to me you are devoted to your family and want to provide for them, however if you go down who will? And since you asked I would say to keep it as a side salad supplementary income and not your main source and to stick to dealing with people you know and have known for awhile.

3. Thanks, EsotericXistenz, for the advise and input. I would keep it in house only. No small deals. My brother in-law is going to set up a one shot deal, with someone he's been dealing with for ten years and trusts with his life, for each harvest. Now that I've written my very first post, anywhere on the net, I feel much more relaxed knowing there are people who actually want to help and respond accordingly. Thanks!!!

4. You might wanna post in the "Grow Section" too because there are ALOT of very intelligent individuals who can help you there with growing :smoke: best of luck to you and your family bro