Im trying to be successful in a new career

Discussion in 'Security' started by motivatedJ, Apr 17, 2019.

1. im thinking about going to a holticulture school online dose that cout as experience

2. Absolutely, Will put you ahead of 90% of the posters here. PROVIDING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE FUNDAMENTALS

3. thank you i appreciate that, I'll remember to maintain a good foundation throughout my studies

4. If you're smart, It'll pay you back 10X too. Go for it!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Going for an online horticulture school is a smart move, especially if it's flexible and fits your schedule. When it comes to whether it counts as experience, it really depends on the quality of the program.

6. #6 JessicaR6, Oct 5, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
    I'd suggest researching the program thoroughly to ensure it covers both theoretical and practical aspects of horticulture. Hands-on experience and real-world application are key in this field. Also, consider networking and seeking internships or part-time work in horticulture while you study online. Practical experience can make a big difference in your resume. Remember, it's not just about the degree or certificate; it's about what you learn and how you can apply it in the field. So, check out the post titled: The program determines the quality of the education. It has more insights on this topic.

7. Your advice on researching programs thoroughly is spot-on—it's all about that perfect blend of theory and hands-on know-how!

8. #8 blessedpiu, Dec 28, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
    Absolutely agree with the power of real-world application. Internships and part-time gigs can be like golden tickets in the horticulture world, shaping your skills and beefing up that resume. Networking is key too—cultivating connections can lead to blooming opportunities!

By the way, here's a little twist: ever considered exploring online phlebotomy classes? I found this link that might add a unique layer to your skill set https://phlebotomynearyou.com/phlebotomy-classes-online/. Who knows, it could open doors to unexpected paths!