Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm tryin to decide what to buy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoker Face, Sep 4, 2010.

1. I have about $100 dollars, what should i do? But a lot of schwag or buy some good?

2. the best weed u can

3. Quality
    -------
    Quantity

4. Depends.

Low tolerence? = buy dank. 20 a g dank. you'll end up with like 5 or 6 gs.

Smoke alot? = buy mids. An O of mids (or at least a half o, depending on prices)

Smoke alot with friends? = buy the mids or schwag

Smoke alone or with 1 or 2 friends? = buy dank, and tell them to take it easy.

5. Quality Over Quantity always. But to each his own.

Personally, if i smoke schwag too much I will get sick. And I hate the high it gives me.

6. How bout both! Maybe $25 worth of schwag to roll some blunts and $75 of dank to torch some bowls! But personally, I'd try to shoot for a quarter of dank.

7. thanks guys

8. Buy a Half O of some Dank for 80$, or at least Upper Mids. Then use the other 20$ to get a G of hash. Thank me later :p

9. This, haha its like a guideline.

10. Where can I get a half-o of dank for $80? :hello:

11. Buy the dankiest dank that ever danked. :D

Unless you want your weed to last, then buy a shit tonne of schwag.

12. :eek: I wish i had your connects :hello:

13. depends on how schwagy it is, or how dank it is to be honest.

14. Good..easy choice, thats atleast a quarter of good in most places (slightly more down here but its expensive as fuk here) and thats a shitload of good imo. Enuff to last a couple weeks if ur not rolling blunts all day

15. shwag would be good, but in all reality, if you have a large sum of cash go for the dank you will be much happier, shwag is better when you have a low amount of money