im tripping really hard guys

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xACExbongzilla, Jul 24, 2009.

1. took ALOT of shrooms this fine evining. who else is trippin mad balls?

2. i wish man.....

i sent you a PM... get ahold of me on aim of you want to heyitsdangerdave

3. I WISH god id love some 'cid right now

4. not in years . . .

i'd be down

5. I also wish. But it's all good. Drinkin and blazing, don't really need much else. Hope you have a good trip bro. How much shrooms did you take man>?

6. three shroom chocolates, three caps in a peanut butter sandwich, and thre more caps an hour later. it was fun as hell but turned scary and i thought i was going insane for good. im lucky i didnt do some crazy shit like yell retarted shit or hurt myself. i was thinking about honestly the crazyist shit in the world

7. well thats good you had fun.

i been eatting mad mush this past month. right now i'm trying to advoid them. but i think in a week or so i might trip if i get the house to myself again.

8. What kind of shit were you thinking about?

Hope you having a good one now :p

9. Awesome, do you have aim dude?

10. word I feel you on the "insanity" part, shrooms have done that to me. Convinced myself on my last shroom trip that I was turning into a plant.

11. like going outside and killing people. going out and going buckwild on cops. and i kept having out of body experiences where i would think what a friend of mine was doing right that second and be transported to where i imagines where they were at. very weird shit. also my parents were sleeping across the house and i thought about just goin nuts and running in slappin my dad around don vito style lol. i kept a grip though. but all of these things just seemed so possible. i also saw some very crazy shit like a little girl made out of energy photons and just crazy chaotic mosaic textures. none of that freaked me out its just that nothing in reality made sense and it all just seemed like i was fucked and was going to die or something. like i would never come out of the trip. i saw myself in the future in an insane asylum and all of it just seemed so real and possible.

12. Haha nice buddy, I plan on doin some soon once I get a perfect day.

Might go to the cottage or camping hah