Im trippin on acid in an hour! (First time)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WakkyTabbaky, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Whats goood GC fellas?
    So yeah, My 2 friends are on there way over, and my dealer is on his way to.
    Were each buying a hit, its 15 dollars a hit (Crazy, i know...) Im not expecting to much out of it, Just a little experiance to get me ready for my friends party in 2 weeks, when im going to be doing atleast 2 hits.

Were gonna go around on a nature walk, on a golf coarse and shit. Smoke a little bud, we gettin bogies 2. Hopefully i have a fun time off of one hit. Any suggestions?
    Alright, Ill keep you guys updated.
    Peace :D

2. Have fun man, doing acid was one of the best times ive had. Bud made me geek the fuck out. Suggestions? Dont worry be happy

3. Nature will be especially beautiful tonight.

Enjoy man, happy trails

4. Enjoy update us cuz you are probably tripping balls right about this time.

5. well assuming that this cid was any good u should prob. be changing ur mind sometime tonight

6. Get more than one!

7. Wow this night has been the best night of my life, we fuckin are tripping having a mad good time. We went on a tripping adventure to fucking a golf coarse, went frog catching tripping balls. Then we got chased while running by a golfcoarse owner he was in a golf cart, we were booking like crazy.

Then we went to a play ground. dont worry, we dident drive. We got dropped off by my freind.

To sum it up in one word. AMAZING!
    Im still goin!

8. glad to hear. your gonna be goin and goin for alot longer =D

9. yes cid is amazing
    when did you take your hits?

10. haha sweet.
    I was hoping you were gonna get real acid.

11. we took at 820
    i cant wait to take 3 hits next time haha

12. oh man, have fun with that. i took three hits my second time, and it's a step up for sure. that shit was wacky :hippie:

13. gooood to hear ya had a great time mannn
    :D

14. Yesterday was the shit.
    I hope the cops arent looking for us lmao.