I'm toooooo good at...

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Everyone has their talents....some people just own others at everything they do.....

Im too good at the guitar, and gears of war 3, and sex.... :)

What are you TOOOOOOOOO good at?????????

2. Video games, drinkin beer, rolling blunts, and sex lmfaoookooo

3. Numbers, managing, and seeing what people really have to say; and not just with their words.

4. imma shove some rep in your butthole good sir

5. definitely man its necessary to be able to read people, some people just cant do it

6. oh and you get some rep in your butthole too man

7. Like you OP, I pretty much excell at everything I do. I can drag my knees on a sportbike, shoot a 1inch group at 100 yards, cook like a motherfucker and play the blues so real it'll make you cry.

8. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

imma shove some rep in your butthole good sir[/quote]

Well thank you so much. Bout to go lay the pipe right now.

Got two girls in my bed sleepin right now. Let's see what I can make happen

9. you gotta sneak a pic man so i at least know youre not bullshittin....pretend youre just tryin to be fun and take pics ,girls love that shit

10. Making fun of people, Fifa, rolling spliffs

11. Reading people helps get things done. As a manager of a bunch of low-level associates in a huge corporation, manipulation is something I must often engage in.. I try to do it positively though...

What are your favorite songs to jam out on?

12. That's both of em sleepin right.now.lmafooooooooo

Check out "so when you gunna let me hit that" on page 32 for some real shit :D

Attached Files:

13. hahaha and i really say this without trying to be cocky as fuck but seriously man i amaze myself...i learn things way too fast...and if youre better than me at something, just give me some time to practice and i can guarantee you ill master whatever it is...driving,sports,guitar,bass,im currently learning to destroy the drums,video games,math,puzzles,etc....ive been this way since i was a kid, but you cant take it for granted,i gotta cherish this gift...

all these "talents" all stem from what i believe is my original gift from the universe: ADAPTABILITY :)

14. making fun of people? eh....

15. I'm making myself depressed trying to think about what I'm good at :|
    I'm not TOOO GOOD at anything, I can always get better D:

edit: I'm exceptionally good at remembering pictures, because I think in pictures and all of my memories are, turns out not many people are good at it.
    But it also sucks, I can never remember words that I don't try to remember, only pictures.

16. You can be TOOO GOOD and still get better ;)

17. #17 sk8njam, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    everything i play now is usually something original but i like to learn songs or riffs from bands that i like...hahaha ive got an extremely versatile taste man

you can check out my youtube page or soundcloud and id love to hear stuff of yours if you have it uploaded anywhere

youtube dot com slash sk8njam

soundcloud dot com slash josh-aurora

(ive had a few of my threads killed for postin links recently im sure you can figure it out)

18. thats a good place for your head to be at man, cuz youre right you can always get better.... haha im toooo good at things but that doesnt mean im content at staying at the level im at....im always pushing myself to be better at everything

19. See I'm a words kind of guy. But I think pictures are more efficient, because pictures are a visual translation as opposed to a verbal translation, which tends to be limited by one's knowledge of my language, or my knowledge of one's language, whereas pictures are the same across all nations.... of course we're still going to perceive the pictures differently, but we still SEE the SAME thing, as opposed to believing different things...

20. Went 39-1 12th grade wrestling in 08. Won 6 tourneys which were all 40+ guys each in my weight class. So wrestling probably is the only thing I'm really good at. O and being shredded as fuuuarck. Lol XD check my grow cuz I'm pretty good at growing too | P