...i'm too young to feel this old!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by luv2give, Mar 29, 2009.

1. :wave: Hi folks! Yes, i'm new to this....all of this really. Chances are i'm a fair number of years older than most of you,...but unless you were born in the sixties, well then, you have me beat! Anyhoo- i titled this 'too young to feel this old' simlpy cuz i've been living with chrinic pain for 8 years now...i was under the care of a Pain Managment Doc/Surgeon for 2 years...multiple procudures and techniques...the issue is in my neck and low back...i have 3 young kids and have the mind and heart of a 20 year old! I have so much living left in me, but i wake up every morning feeling like i'm 90 yrs old already....i guess i subscribed to this site for some advice and help...I am TOTALLY open to herbal ideas....in fact, i'm already taking a Kratom-blend to 'curb' the pain issue ...and it has been quite helpful (am i allowed to say that up here??) I am even open to attempting to grow my own 'salad' if i have to ....for experimentation purposes....i have been researching & educating myself on MJ and am finally open to it's medicinal values....i just have NO IDEA where to start! :confused:
    So, that said, i look forward to meeting some of you fine folks. feel free to contact me or ...however this this works!

Take care all!
    luv2give ;)

2. hey man idk if i got the right gist of your thread but have u not smoked weed before? Or never used it for medical purposes? I've been using the MJ to cure common illness especially in the stomach for the last few years. Like i said im not sure have u ever smoked weed before or are you turning to it now just for medicinal uses? Either way if U don't know where to start I'd visit the seattle green cross. You just gotta show them that u have seen the doctor for ur problem more than twice and they give you a prescription card and a license to grow ur own!

3. well your best bet is to get a Medical Marijuana card or if you know any marijuana smokers ask if you can smoke with them to see what its like.

theres is A LOT of cannabis strains all with different medicinal properties and chances are there is a strain out there that will help you just as good or better than pain killers.

4. Find someone that you know smokes marijuana. Ask them if they'd be willing to find some dank for you. (Make sure you clarify you want "Dank" so you get the best bang for your buck.) You just gotta make a couple connects who stay stacked in Grade A bud, and you'll be set. The hard part is finding the people with the chronic. Good luck man, nice to see some elders tokin', and welcome to the city.

5. #5 falcon10911, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    As has been said before, theres alot of different strains and different people find different strains better or worse for their medical conditions/recreational use ;)

But I suggest first try to find a MATURE dealer, honestly, its better to take the time to find the right guy than get your weed the first time around then he pulls a fast one.

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in time.

Also theres a ton of great threads in the growing section that have amazing amounts of information. Completely helped my first grow 'grow' into a success :p

6. hey thx 'weedforfreeplz'....and to answer you, yes, i have smoked mj before....its just been a while...and i don't know the first place to find someone trustworthy & honest to get some from. My brother actually says he know some folks....but he's being a bone-head and isn't much help...i live in the PHX area too...has anyone purchased seeds from grasscity b 4? if so, what would u suggest?

thank to evryone 4 ur replys...u all have been way cool & i appreciate it! :c)

7. Well, you've come to the right place. Go to the medicinal mj forum and you'll find a list of strains and what decieses they're good for. Go to the stickied 'Researches and Studies' in aprentice tokers and you'll find proof that we're not making any of this up. Smoking and having kids should be okay, as long as you keep the smoke away from them and it doesn't interfere with your responsibilities.

Welcome to GC :)

8. thx for your reply....i'll check those areas you mentioned out. ;) Also, we are done having kids....and i would NEVER do this around them...and yes, responsibility is incredibly improtant to me....thx for ur concern!

have a fabulous day! :wave: