Im too sexual? Fuck that.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BigOlStankyDank, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Hell, I figured that she would love a few dirty texts a day telling her how sexy/beautiful she is and how I can't wait to see her, but of course she tells me last night how I "only care about sex" and it's ruining our relationship. We've been together for four years.

This is of course ignoring the fact that I listen to her drone on about boring shit at her work, give foot and back rubs, cook her meals, and of course talk to her about other things, but no, first moment I bring up sex, I'm just a sex animal.

I've told her that I like making her feel wanted as anyone else would like to feel that way. She tells me that she wants sex to but doesn't want to hear about it all the time, and that we would do it more if I'd shut up.

In my opinion, this shit never works, which is why I always need to initiate. She'll just end up forgetting about it if I'm not there to start.

So yeah, TLDR; She gives me flack for wanting sex a lot, but I uphold my other boyfriend "duties" to a T.

I'm gonna try not pushing for sex this week and see what happens but if nothing gets done I'm going to be pissed. I'm not the selfish one here.

2. I see your point.. During this week you should try to do more outward things she would find enjoyable ( i.e. go for walks, movies ect.). Just some stereotypical relationship shit, aside from the things you're already doing. Kudos to you for being ahead of the game though! Good luck! 

3. Bang her when she wants it ... bang her friends the rest of the time : )

Sent from my LG-C555 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Damn man, that sucks. Glad I'm not in that situation. Usually when I want to fool around so does the girl. Like 0reos said, just do the other things more and drop the sex talk. Dont know if a week will do it cause I don't know your girl but maybe try it for longer (2 wks maybe) if see how she reacts. Does she ever come to you about it or do you always initiate sex talk?

5. Men are motivated by lust, women more so by love. It's the way it is and it ain't gonna change. I think older women understand us a bit better -- and don't seem to mind it as much -- but they can never fully understand how we think, just like we can never fully understand them.

6. #6 KushMastaFlex, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Yeah you're not in the wrong, she's kinda being, well... A female.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. oooorr she could just have a low sex drive, sucks but yea....

8. if she says u need to shut up to get more sex tell her it's the exact same way for her lol an "boyfriend duties"? Wtf is this the 50s? U don't have to do shit cuz ur her boyfriend, if she deserves it that's another story but don't feel obligated to do somthing just because your her boyfriend that's some controlling shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. woman don't get horny? Confused? Thought woman and men were equal in sexual desires? Mind blown

10. #10 BotanistJJ, Mar 9, 2014
    women get honry from love, men get horny from breathing

11. im pretty sure woman get hormy from everything men do, even random spurts of it, it's not just love lol Thas some 20s shit, woman can be even way hornier then men it depends on the person, can't categorize all woman n say they all want the same thing or get turned on the same way

12. Where did I say women don't get horny?

13. Bitches never appreciate anything.

"Oooh loook at me, I have a snatch. I win"

Pffft. Fuck that.

14. maybe she says you only want sex because being a boyfriend to you is a "duty" and you "put up with her boring shit"

15. #15 forty winks, Mar 9, 2014

Maybe forget about your opinion for a little while and give her a chance to prove you wrong 'cause all you have right now is a theory of what might happen if you were to stfu already.

Worth a try.

16. Sounds like you need to step your game up in bed. When a girl thinks about sex it makes her think about the times you've fucked. If she's not really getting off she's going to be much less inclined to have sex. Whereas if you've really been fucking her she'll immediately think of all those times you gave her amazing O's and bam, she's already wet before you even put your hand down there.

17. Pretty sure my game is good. I'm busting out all the tricks in bed, and I know I make her cum multiple times in our sessions. The signs are too easy to read.

I'm just going to lay back and relax. I didn't say a thing about sex today and she started texting me a few nudes and talking about tonight when I finish work.

Maybe all I need to do is chill the fuck out after all.

18. Yeah, give her the reins and sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. My guess is she wants to take control of her sexuality and initiate and feel that sexual passion that comes from perusing your lover.

Just focus on the other aspects of your relationship and give her the chance to manipulate your guys sex life. ;)

19. This is my motherfucking life right now dude. 
    There is nothing to be done about this it seems. 

20. #20 Kewlbox13, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    That's a bitch move of her part. Feel bad for the guy that marries her. We do all this shit for them and they leave us with blue balls.