IM to home phone calling?

Discussion in 'General' started by xsaqzw, Aug 22, 2008.

1. I remember awhile back a free way to call a landline phone from AIM. You typed what you want spoken and the speaker called the number and read it all and vise-versa. I really need to find this again. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

2. http://www.skype.com/

that programs lets you call anyone, anywhere for free over the computer. if you can a mic then you can talk too. hope that helps you man.

3. No, wrong thing. That's a VoIP program I need a thing for AIM that let you type something and a speaker would repeat it to the person you were calling.

4. it's called IP Relay, google it and you'll get some results... it's annoying when friends try to play practical jokes on you by getting some dude to read sexual stories to you... I hope for your friends sake, that isnt what you're doing

5. AHHHH thanks man. +rep

EDIT: and no it isnt... My high school took my cell phone from my bag (isn't this illegal?) and I have no other phone.

6. Unfortunately I think it's legal. You broke the rules by bringing your cell phone to class. As punishment they took it away from you.
    I wish you the best of luck in getting it back:D

7. IpRelay Its fucking hilarious getting some guy to read ANYTHING you type to your friends the possibilitys are endless

8. hahahah that is so funny i google free IP Relay and did some stupid thing to my phone that is HILARIOUS

i gotta do this to a friend this is just too funny , thanks guys