I'm tired of guys not treating their women right...

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenMindFields, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I know you're trolling (Doing a decent job) cause there should be no man who thinks like this. Damn, I really hate my gender if this is the general consensus, though....

My ex did that to me... Sat me down in the basement on her couch while she went to her bedroom to fuck some other guy at a party. What'd I do? idk I was beyond fucked up shit I can't mention lol but I waited 'til the morning so my emotions died down and I broke up with that ho right there. No violence required. See how easy and logical it is to handle situations maturely? Perhaps you should take note.

Or do it your way and end up behind a cell, your choice, but realize in the eyes of the law there are major consequences to your actions. Think before you act, I know it's hard to do in the moment, but it's better that way. I called my ex every name in the book when I broke up with her and that wasn't enough. Even after I slandered her character and dignity, I was still sad... she hurt me bad, but I would never EVER try to physically hurt a woman. That makes me sick when people even joke about that shit, I was raised by my two sisters on how to respect women and to me, beating up someone who is inherently not as psychically strong as you is the ultimate disrespect, not gonna lie.

2. All ima say is that I'll be damn if a female put her hands on me.. She would probably get off one slap but after that, I would probably grab her and try to stop her from hitting me again then I would leave the premises. But with most girls.. All you gotta do is raise your voice at her and seek power over her and she would STFU. Put some fear in her ass by yelling not put punching

3. wow, this thread is really sorting the men from the boys... :rolleyes:

4. Hey I respect women, but I do like to tease them with immature gender jokes. I don't hit girls, I open doors for them, etc. southern gentleman here, but I see nothing wrong with teasing a women for being a women, I mean after all they did make us eat the apple

5. you know why were getting cheated on cuz we sit back and let these hoes run the show. be a fucking man not some pussy whipped little boy

6. Funny how when anyone introduces logic into this thread saying how women arent immune they get called a sexist wife beater. People always take everything to the extreme.

She wouldnt have gotten hit if she didnt start swinging. Thats something most humans learn in preschool.

If they want to be treated equally they better start acting equally. Just because you have the body frame of a malnourished vegetarian does not give you the right to be immune to repercussions and walk around hitting whoever you like. Ive never hit a women but if I ever get attacked by one you best fucking believe im going to defend myself.

No fucks given.

7. lollllzzz at the people justifying hitting women in this thread....

8. like i said, it really separates the men from the boys here in the city...

9. I hate to say it... some women who are abused like this ask for it. They CHOOSE to not stand-up for themselves, they choose to let someone treat them this way, they choose the wrong person to be their everything. Boys break toys, men make love.

It makes a nice guy like me shed a few tears when I hear about girls/women who are in abusive relationships. :'(

10. I'm not saying it was right at all but she did hit him. Seems like I'm a country of equal rights any retaliation is equally due

11. #111 Olesmoky, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
    I lol at people like you who just have this crazy ass blanket "It's never okay" attitude that makes it so you don't have to think about it at all. All you have to do is sit there on your high horse telling everyone their wife beaters because they can justify hitting a woman.

:laughing:

I feel like I'm being grouped in with the people saying they'd hit a girl for not making them a sandwich.

Like I've said before... In most circumstances hitting a woman is the wrong thing to do. That doesn't change the fact that women shouldn't feel like it's okay to hit a man because he's not allowed to swing back.

If you swing on somebody regardless of genders you are asking to get swung on. That is the most basic fucking thing, and if you guys can't understand that then I don't know what to say.

Don't take that as me saying hitting anybody is the best solution... but understand what my point is. Which is that if you hit, getting hit back is what you should expect each and every time. That's why I don't go around hitting anybody unless I'm looking for a fight.

12. If it's the man hitting the woman or the woman hitting the man, it's not okay either way.

13. Exactly... nobody should be hitting anybody.

But lets say somebody does hit somebody else. Should they not expect to get hit back? Regardless of gender, race, etc...

14. welcome to america, home of many assholes

15. Well shit, we've got us some assholes. At least our assholes don't typically stone women to death for dressing the wrong way or looking at somebody wrong.

16. if you have more muscle mass than her no go, but if your a pussy deliver a blow.

17. Damn that's terrible! I don't have sound on my desktop but I can't believe what I watched. She needs to get away from his ASAP.

I'm an all around nice guy, with a very small temper with a non violent personality. I found myself a girl who has had boyfriends like this guy before and I just can't believe someone can do that to their partner. She's completely happy with me and the way I treat her with respect and kindness and all those words. I'm glad I can make a difference in someones life by just being me.

18. lolllllzzz at the people justifying women hitting men in this thread.....

no but really, it all depends on the situation. I agree a girl should never get punched or anything of equal force, but a small slap or a push yes. If a girl comes up to me and straight punches me in the face with full force, i will fully retaliate with a smack and and hard push. You want me to just stand there doing nothing? Me living in NYC, man i've seen so many ghetto girls abuse men it's not even funny. So please men, stop thinking girls are little innocent princesses, because they're not.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPlt-LZrGyQ]Man Stoned to Death in US Because Bible Says Stone Gays - YouTube[/ame]

20. Of course there are rare cases, but it's not a regular thing. America has a long ways to go as far as respecting each other, but we're leaps and bounds ahead of the majority of the world. Granted a good portion of the world is in poverty, and being in poverty certainly doesn't make things easier.