I'm tired of guys not treating their women right...

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenMindFields, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Still though, as the mab in the relationship, it is your job to calmly handle situations like this. Men think along a more logical train of thought. We see situations and figure ideas on how to best handle them.

Women dont usually think in this way, they are emotional, and sometimes can get a bit crazy. my girl does this all the time, and shes realized it effects her life and relationships in a negative way, so she has started to ask my advice on how to handle situations. Sometimes she will go off on me, freaking out about some little thing that is all of a sudden of huge importance to her.

I would never lay a finger on her in a violent way. Ever. As a man, I cannot allow emotional arguments to effect my emotions, especially if they are being effected by someone weaker/smaller than me who I could potentially really hurt...

And for all of yall talking about scissors or knives or drowning babies, those are different circumstances. Im talking about real life everyday situations, not "babies mama is loopy and hears satan telling her to do shit" kinda situations.

2. i can justify hitting a women... how about when i have my girlfriend over and she pulls my friend into a room and trys to fuck him and he comes and tell me so i punch the hoe in the face.. girls are seriously not as innocent as they make themselves out to be

3. they'll pretend like he came and hit her out of nowhere and she wasn't doing anything but making him a sandwich

4. #84 HBGBUB, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    [quote name='"jeffdankity"']i can justify hitting a women... how about when i have my girlfriend over and she pulls my friend into a room and trys to fuck him and he comes and tell me so i punch the hoe in the face.. girls are seriously not as innocent as they make themselves out to be[/quote]

Wow bro I really hope you're just messin around cause if not that's a pretty scummy thing to do.

Yeah what she did is pretty shitty but wtf man you're gonna punch her for that. You have a lot of growing up to do obviously

5. it's a pretty low thing to do, to hit a woman, no matter what. the only time it is reasonable is if she's got a weapon and is threatening your life in some way. other than that, a guy who would hit a girl for cheating, or for no particular reason is a pussy. yeah, girls can be sneaky little bastards but they shouldn't be beat for it.

6. if she wants to be a hoe.. don't be my gf and don't try to cheat in my house at my party with one of my friends....

7. And the obvious answer is to punch her. Amazing logic I can see why she tried to cheat on you.

8. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']if she wants to be a hoe.. don't be my gf and don't try to cheat in my house at my party with one of my friends....[/quote]

so you call her a cunt, break up with her and pour a beer on her head and leave don't just straight up deck her man that's fucked up

9. thats like the ultimate disrespect and she deserves to be hit not gonna lie.

10. Alrighty Jeff its been real dude have fun beating women and whatever else you people do

:wave:

11. Just saying. Nothing's keeping her there, she could leave. She probably won't but she can. That's on her, you prying into a very personal moment in a tumultuous relationship and then sharing it with a bunch of potheads on a weed forum isn't going to solve anything.

12. It doesn't matter what a woman does they never deserve to be hit, you don't hit woman, you just don't ever.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wow, what a prick. He deserves a beatdown.

14. Both genders are crazy that's why I chill with Spongebob & Patrick.

15. My girl has hit me many times. Punched me in my face. Not once have I struck her back. Dont think violence is one sided.

16. i love how grass city gets in a uproar about some dumb hoe haha... i never hit the girl... I'm to nice. i just told her how i felt and we broke up and then she got 4 of my friends to come eat her out and everyone found out and they made a song about her hahahaha

17. it was called "whose hungry" true story

18. He gave her plenty of warning.

I believe you should only have to tell a woman once with your mouth.

19. [​IMG]

20. It's pretty easy to just tell a woman to get the fuck out it's over rather than telling her once and then hitting her, no need for violence ?? :confused: