I'm tired of guys not treating their women right...

Discussion in 'General' started by OpenMindFields, Mar 11, 2012.

1. What makes it even better is that you bolded it... :eek:

my bad blade.

Biologically, I believe males have a basic instinct to protect females. Which is why, if a man ever hits a woman at a party, theres always a handful of dudes ready to sort the fool who did the hitting out...

But when you see two dudes going at it, its all good, ya know? There is definitely a double standard in place, but I believe it stems from biological evolution as opposed to societal norms...

2. I am sexist because I believe restraining a woman is a more effective means of settling a fight than actually striking her back?

I don't believe a woman cannot be stronger than a man.
    What I do believe is that men are physically stronger from birth.
    Men and women are genetically engineered differently by nature to preform different tasks.

Just take a look at average body fat percentages for women vs men.
    Men's average BF% is a lot lower than a women's. Our muscle to weight ratio is just higher. I don't blame women for this, its just a fact of life.

3. Men do have the basic instinct to protect females. Males as well, but generally you have to know a man to help him out in a physical altercation. Whereas with women it doesn't matter if you know them or not.

Even though in my opinion there are extreme circumstances where a man can hit a woman and it's justified, I would still have a hard time not beating the shit out of a guy if I saw him hit a woman. Emotions can make you go against what you believe in a calm, conscious state.

4. This is pretty badass....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZIz3kisDUk]Never hit a guys girlfriend - YouTube[/ame]

5. I'm against hitting girls, but I fucking hate it when a girl will smack a guy and expect to for nothing to happen to them. I remember a few years ago, my neighbors (bf & gf mid 20's) were drunk and the gf stabbed the bf with scissors, and the guy hit her. That's one of the exceptions for hittin bitches

6. Which there's nothing wrong with.

But the fact of the matter is that it takes one false accusation (the vast majority are. Period.) to get an innocent man hurt.

7. Any of you ever hear the saying 'rule of thumb'? It was actually a law back in the old days that stated a man had the right to commit acts of domestic violence against his wife and children without interference from the cops so long as the instrument he used to beat them was no thicker than his thumb. The very first organization to recognize domestic violence as a violation of human rights was the American Humane Society for animals. A little girl who had been abused by her alcoholic parents was being held a prisoner in her bedroom. So she slipped out the window and down a fire escape, and walked into a courtroom where a man was being tried for abusing his horse. Grown men wept at the sight of that poor little girl. She had a big gash across her forehead from where her mother had struck her with a pair of scissors. And that's how it all started, now there are all kinds of laws on the books that are supposed to protect women, children, and men from domestic violence. But it will never go away. It's not a man thing. It's not a woman thing. It's a human thing. An imperfect human thing, as that is what we are, imperfect humans.

8. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']

Yes they are, you cant justify hitting a woman. and they are equal to men, men are not more important i'm a guy by the way. [/quote]

So if my wife is drowning our kids in the lake and im on a boat in the middle of the lake with a brick. I should let her dunk the third becuase aparently you cant justify hitting a woman. yea fuck that shit that bitch is getting a brick to the face and when I reach land a butt whooping. The same will go if I (being male) was the one drowning my kids my wife can justify hitting me. My point is that if you can somehow justify hitting a man then you can do the same for a women becuase like you said were both equal.

9. A man should never lay a finger on a woman with anything other than love man...if your pissed at her fucken have an argument then, a very weak man would resort to violence against women

10. Not too concerned. Some women are just as bad as men.

11. The fucked up part is the guy does it in front of her two kids, this dude needs a good ass woopin.

12. Like somebody else already said, you saw a 60 second clip of their relationship.

For all you know she beats her kids, and in this video she was saying some shit to him and he got fed up. All the rage he's been building got to him, and he hit her.

We don't know shit about the situation.

13. [quote name='"LuciferGotBaked"']Women are property.. my girl is my property, I own her and she does what I want. Mind your own business.[/quote]

hahahaha win

14. #74 JuanRing, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    See it's really not a double standard though because they're smaller and weaker. Two dudes fighting is different because they're both consenting to fight and they're more fairly matched. This dude just started breaking shit trying to intimidate her and then just slugged her in the face. It was hard to see if she really slugged him or not but to be honest he's the one who escalated it and started breaking shit and yelling so it's understandable if she did.

15. So many threads like this.. And the majority of posters always favor hitting women lmao. Fun stuff

16. I've choked my ex but she fucking deserved it. Beyond that, as long as the bitch knows her place, it is all good.

17. The video just doesn't show enough. Was it in fact his TV? Where was his Playstation? And why did he kick the tv?

18. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']Like somebody else already said, you saw a 60 second clip of their relationship.

For all you know she beats her kids, and in this video she was saying some shit to him and he got fed up. All the rage he's been building got to him, and he hit her.

We don't know shit about the situation.[/quote]

I'm just going off the evidence I have, and this dude is wrong in this situation.

But I get where you're coming from.

19. Under very few circumstances should a guy hit a girl, those bong she's attacking you with a knife of something or she's gonna cut off your dick.

Idk what's up with this dude. It seems fake to me, why were they filming in the first place and I don't think a father would do that in front of their kids. Maybe that's just me though

20. Yep, every time two men are fighting they both want to. They are always comparable in strength and size as well.

I'm 5'6" 145lbs... I might as well be the size of a woman. I'm a lot stronger than most women, and I know how to scrap, but still most men have at least 25lbs and a few inches on me.

You saw 60 seconds. End of story. They clearly have a fucked up relationship regardless of what you saw. Yeah, you saw him come into the frame breaking things... What happened prior? I'm not saying he was right, I'm just saying we hardly know anything in regards to what instigated what happened.

Again, not saying what he did was right, I'm just saying we don't know anything.