I'm tired boss. I'm tired of being on the road lonely as a sparrow in the rain

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemicalBrother, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Rest in peace Michal Clark Duncan

Better known as John Coffey from the green mile, this may not be appropriate for this form but that is and likely will always be one of my favorite movies, it was very heart felt. :(

I may have to do a sesh to mourn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQvO7fZrH8]The Green Mile - John Coffey's Execution - YouTube[/ame]

If your not moved by that scene, i must say you do not have much soul.

......................................................................................................................

[​IMG]

He killed them with their love. That's how it is; everyday all over the world.

2. Saddest day ever, he was such a good man, and great actor. Way too young (54), had more people to make laugh, and cry. :bongin:

RIP-MCD

3. Damn....apparently that guy was extremely nice in real life and is nicknamed "The Gentle Giant"
    R.I.P

4. Damn, this thread is how I found out he died. That fucking sucks, man. I'm finally getting another sack tomorrow and I'm going to dedicate my first bowl to him.

5. RIP

Great Actor, and a voice of the legends

6. Man i am ashamed to say i was terribly racist before i seen this movie, it actually taught me a life lesson :), i legit feel terrible now :(

7. This deserves a bump /\

8. RIP. This bowl is for you.

9. Damn, the green mile is one of those movies that just haunts me after I watch it, its an amazing movie. My little is special needs and is so big that he doesnt understand how strong he is. His character really reminds me of my brother.

10. Already a thread about this, but I don't give a fuck, this man deserves hundreds of threads.

RIP to a legend. The Green Mile changed my life, honestly. A great man.

11. An actual actor that I have felt shitty when hearing their passing.. That just sucks..

12. Do not worry...He rests with the God's now.

Great actor, will be sorely missed.:cool:

13. Bernie Mac??? No? Too young??

14. I think that was the last time I felt this way about a passing.

15. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=083OMBnPA3c&list=PL58021B2ACB9C67A4"]The Green Mile[/ame]

Greatest scene of all time, in my honest opinion.

16. His role in The Green Mile is one of the best performances I have ever seen. RIP.

17. I rarely feel bad when a celebrity dies but this guy seemed genuinely nice.

RIP