Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im thinking of getting...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blastedtwice, Jul 25, 2009.

1. So, I'm thinking of getting...

Glass Bong - Mid Section with Precooler "Flow" - Dutch - Grasscity.com

Any reviews on this product? Any suggestions of what to get similar to this? or anything in the "bong" category?
    This will be my first bong. I have only smoked glass pipes/home made bongs/joints/blunts.
    I am interested in a nice, fancy, elegant, glass bong.
    Advice?

2. It looks neat, but be super careful, as Molino is infamous for it's fragile tubes.

3. If you have $170 to spend on a nice straight tube with an A/C, ehle on grasscity.com is a good company to look into. They have tubes of different sizes, ashcatchers, diffusers and downstems. None I've heard of to be anything but top notch quality. Also wickedsands on headyglass has very unique and beautiful glass in your price range. Otherwise I like the molino, although I can't vouch for their glass thickness