Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm thinking about starting a website!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maximillien127, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Everyday I hear the mindless propaganda crap about how cannabis is a terrible soul rotting drug. I am getting fed up of non-tokers shoving their crap down our throats. As tokers we read all of the studies about how cannabis cures cancer and how it can increase the number of brain cells etc. But when we are fronted by this brainwashed rubbish we are put on the spot a little bit and get a little lost on what to say a bit like me. I thought that giving them a website address to look up when they get home would be a lot easier.

I was thinking of designing, producing and sharing a website where people could give their personal opinion on recent cannabis news and scientific studies, which prove most of the governments stuff wrong. I have made lots of websites already, gaming, social networks, picture sharing websites but nothing massive. So I know how to do a lot of different things with websites.

So I want to know if you would actually be interested in a website like this because I don't want to put lots of man hours into this when I don't have a regular base of visitors. Would you? Plus is there anything that you would like to see on the website?

All input is greatly appreciated! :smoking: Have a great night!

2. isnt that exactly what this site is? lol. between this and norml i dont really see the demand

3. There's not much demand for that kind of stuff, but if you want to do it, go for it. I'll be there. Haha.

4. Not a good idea.
    It's also not a good idea to try to lure visitors from this website onto yours.
    On the other hand, assuming you even build a moderately decent website and put in enough money of your own to maintain it, I think between grasscity/fuckcombustion/norml, your website will go unnoticed.