Im Thinking about growing it but i need some answers for questions i have.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BiCLighter47, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Hello everybody,[​IMG]

I'm am very noobish[​IMG]  when it comes to growing your own plants especially marijuana, the product is sort of dear where i live and its not as easy to grow your own stuff so... I been thinking about growing my own plants for my own use but i am not sure weather i should or not because, where my house is placed its a whole housing estate and i am facing a field which is facing a kinda busy roads in the morning and afternoon, i have no where else to plant it accept for my shed, i live in a corner house and at night a helicopter or 2 (over-time) would fly over and i heard some of them are with heat sensors.[​IMG]

So if there's anybody willing to help me out i would much greatly appreciate it, i need to know how can i reduce the heat emission of the shed in summer and would i be able to grow 4 plants  and also about growing, could i possibly set the light to darkness ratio in such a way that the light would be on during the day and then turn it off and let it cool down for the night, for the time the helicopters would be in the sky and resume it early in the morning so that there is no big amount of heat coming out of my shed?

thanks.[​IMG]
    Happy smoking everybody[​IMG]

2. I've heard the whole sensor thing before but that's probably for large operations.. I've never heard of a helicopter ever in personal experiences coming down on a suburban residence. .I've heard from a state trooper they mainly use their eyes looking for outdoor plants because marijuana plants stick out like a sore thumb.I think your main worries should be proper ventilation in the shed and your neighbors...99% of people who get caught,get caught by somebody telling someone or a neighbor smelling them

3. No they now use a leaf reconnition thing its all digital it goes onto a data badlse and sorts out regular plants and trees but looks for the certain green and leaf pattern the heat sensors are just for heat signitures on roofs yiu wont have that issue unless your inca attic pumping out 2000 watts or more if your in a tent the mylar holds incmost lf that heat except for your exause which would be solved by running it out the side of house

4. Dont show anyone or have people over if it stinks get a glod carbon fileer and fan you should be fine

5. I would advise against growing in your shed on a busy street, its going to look suspicious as hell when you go in there 3 times a day and a shit ton of light pours out(assuming you dont have a tent). And if somebody figures out what your doing in there they might jack your shit, or worse call the cops. I grow in my bedroom so I can keep a close eye on my ladies.

6. My first thought was also my shed. I'm not on a busy street, but my neighbor is a dick and I am sure he would wonder why all of the sudden, after 3 years, I am going out to my shed at least once a day if not more. And I also thought about the light pouring out of there too, and in my case, extension cords running out of there. If you can do it on the downlow, then go for it. But if you have the slightest inkling that the helicopters might be able to tell or your neighbors are dicks, try to find a little spot in the house. I have a freezer that bit the dust and I had also thought of using it, but I don't want to bother my guy friends to come drill and do what needs to be done and I surely can't do it. I am actually using the underside of a desk that is part of a loft bed. It works well. I've seen everything from a closet to a tent to a computer cabinet to a huge cardboard box used to grow. It will come to you!